US Atlantic Command (USLANTCOM) Recruiting!

IceFire

recruitment_propaganda_v2.png

Carrier Air Wing Eleven, Marine Air Group Thirteen, and 169th FW are now recruiting!

We have spots to fill!

Currently we need the following for the 101820 class;

F-14B Pilots F-14B RIO's

F/A-18C Pilots

F-16C Pilots

AV-8B Pilots

Our requirements for new members in USLANTCOM are as follows;

• We have an extensive training program that requires self-study combined with many flights with instructors.
  • Attendance is huge, our instructors and staff work very hard to get people trained. It does them a disservice to not show up to scheduled classes.
  • We have no check rides or proficiency requirements for entry, we will teach you.
  • We will conduct a pre-enrollment interview/briefing with you so that everyone is on the same page about our expectations.
  • Typical flight times start at 20:00ET, most training events start at 21:00ET lasting one to two hours. This is to accommodate as many people as possible.

Now that I'm done talking about the hard work you're going to be putting in, let's talk about some of the hard work that we've put in to make sure that you get the most out of USLANTCOM.

• Custom liveries upon graduation with noseart if desired.
  • Fully boosted Discord server.
  • Brand new (this year) dedicated server(s) online 24/7/365 colocated at a datacenter in the midwest.
  • A fully detailed website with records jackets to track your progress. Records Jacket Example Waterboy
  • Expert mission designers.
  • Much Much more!

Take your DCS career to the highest level, sign up today at United States Atlantic Command

Edited by IceFire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

• 3 weeks later...

Are new members expected to be on missions/training EVERY week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Box

Intel i10-850k, 32GB 3600 DDR, 1TB Crucial M.2 NVMe drive, RTX1080ti "Armor", Rift-S, and a piece of crap low end TM "HOTAS". Hopefully something good inbound

--------

Wishlist

AH-64 (any model)

MH-60

F-117

F-15E

For the initial training yes, everyone is expected to show up once per week at a minimum. This is so we can get you trained up, and also weed out folks that cannot commit. Our class structure is very organized and very intensive and playing catch-up is not an option. However, real life happens, obviously. We do attempt to work around such things, we've never removed a person for not showing up if life happens to get in the way of fun, but we have moved them to the next class while their classmates move on.. Some folks leave us if that happens and we understand that too.

No one is expected every week once they make it through training. Our attendance policy for members is that everyone must attend something twice per month, whether that be squadron training, or campaign missions etc. We have things going on sometimes 3 or 4 days out of the week. Obviously it would be awesome if everyone showed up all the time, but thats not the way life works. We arent paying you, likewise you are not paying us so we ask that everyone be honest about their commitment and if they cannot make an event then they are to check out of it. Make sense?

Also as of right now I believe our current class of F14s is full, but feel free to put your app in anyway, spots open from time to time

Edited by IceFire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

What about F18s? Got any room there?

My Box

Intel i10-850k, 32GB 3600 DDR, 1TB Crucial M.2 NVMe drive, RTX1080ti "Armor", Rift-S, and a piece of crap low end TM "HOTAS". Hopefully something good inbound

--------

Wishlist

AH-64 (any model)

MH-60

F-117

F-15E

Are there particular nights that the training sessions tend to happen? - Nevermind. Read in another thread. "It depends" :)

My Box

--------

Wishlist

AH-64 (any model)

MH-60

F-117

F-15E

Put in my application. Hopeful Hornet driver checking in!

My Box

--------

Wishlist

AH-64 (any model)

MH-60

F-117

F-15E

• 1 year later...

AV-8B Pilots still mentioned in first post, but it misses in the google signup document that is linked on https://uslantcom.com/ under "apply to join now" button.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

1 hour ago, D4n said:

AV-8B Pilots still mentioned in first post, but it misses in the google signup document that is linked on https://uslantcom.com/ under "apply to join now" button.

Icefire stepped down from USLANTCOM and I can't edit his post.

USLANTCOM is not recruiting Harrier pilots at this time.

Edited by Strikeeagle345

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

• 4 weeks later...