Background reading for the MB339?

xvii-Dietrich

It's always interesting to research aircraft and do some reading before getting a new module. I noticed this...

Yes but from a historical point of view they are not correct as DCS: MB-339 will be the A/PAN version.

For example the RNZAF MB339 is a CB version which is different and more advanced than the one simulated in this module.

... so the MB339 we get, will be A/PAN version.

Apart from Wikipedia, can anyone recommend a good reference, flight manual, book or anything else with some details that I can read. I'd really like to disentangled some of the differences between the versions. I've done a lot of internet searching, but most things just turn up copies of the WIkipedia page or RC models (cool, but not quite what I'm looking for).

:helpsmilie:

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

If manual is ready, or near ready (when ED does a test of payware version), maybe you can add manual for reading?

This will make the waiting time more pleasant. 😍

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro