Maverick F not exiting from standby

arturojgt

Hi guys. I’m using the harrier today and after the gyros speeding up I was able to fire the four missile in the 59th practice range and then landed the plane, rearmed with four F Mavericks again, and I took off again.

I Started the gyros alignment again without switching to another weapon and after 6 minutes the STBY sign was still there, jettisoned, landed, rearmed with F and took off again and the same problem was present.

Any thoughts?

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

I Started the gyros alignment again without switching to another weapon and after 6 minutes the STBY sign was still there, jettisoned, landed, rearmed with F and took off again and the same problem was present.

Any thoughts?

The old AGM-65G's wouldn't always update their RDY status correctly after rearming and would need deselecting on the stores page and then reselecting to show their STBY status and start their 3 min alignment/cool down.

Perhaps the AGM-65F is same in needing the weapon to be deselected for the stores page and weapon status to update correctly for the new loadout.

If you think the F's behaviour is different to the G after rearming, you should post a track in the bug select and I'll take a look.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080