Damage sounds missing

Rebel28

• ED Team
All damage sounds are missing. Taking hits no longer have any sounds. Ripping a wing off has no sound one would think in would make some noise...

Please specify version You have noticed issue in.

Please specify what rounds were hitting Your aircraft.

Attaching a short track file illustrating issue would be perfect.

From my side tested in closed and opened beta versions with 7.62 (AK infantry). Hit sounds were reproduced. Same for wing loss.

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Version:

DCS 2.5.6.55960 Open Beta

Sounds are missing is with all hits to my plane also missing is other external sounds. In the attached file you will notice the sound of the hanger doors opening is not there.

I have tried running repair checking all files and can not get the sounds back that were there before the last few updates.

Aerobatics Online Caucasus OpenBeta-20201008-151150.trk

• ED Team
Version:

DCS 2.5.6.55960 Open Beta

Sounds are missing is with all hits to my plane also missing is other external sounds. In the attached file you will notice the sound of the hanger doors opening is not there.

I have tried running repair checking all files and can not get the sounds back that were there before the last few updates.

Thank You for track. But it's not bug. We never had that kind of sound for hangar doors.

Any other track with actual airplane being shot, bullets hits (initial issue)?

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Last night online we did a test in the 51. Online, in the digitalthemepark server, with another pilot he got behind me and started to shred my plane to pieces and not one sound of hits. Even though parts were ripping off of the plane. Second test I got behind his plane with the same result he never heard one hit even though parts on his end were coming off the plane. So the problem is on the DCS side NOT with our machines.

BTW: entering an aircraft in Aerobatics online you always heard the hanger doors opening when entering an aircraft. I would suggest you test an older version if you have never heard it. That sound was there.

It is my hope this gets fixed and not end up like the popping engine noise that we had to deal with for 2 months....

Last night online we did a test in the 51. Online, in the digitalthemepark server, with another pilot he got behind me and started to shred my plane to pieces and not one sound of hits. Even though parts were ripping off of the plane. Second test I got behind his plane with the same result he never heard one hit even though parts on his end were coming off the plane. So the problem is on the DCS side NOT with our machines.

Hi. Can you please attach the log of this test? It might help identifying the source of the problem.

(C:\Users\your_name\Saved Games\DCS...\Logs\dcs.log)

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...