Did the AI ​​infantry get on the Turntable?

Hello there.

First I refuse, but I don't have the proof right now...

I will post in a reply soon...:(

When you place an infantry in the edit, specify a course and start a mission, there are rare infantry who do not move forward and go round and round.

The other soldiers are moving forward and engaging, so I see it as just a minor bug.

However, it's a problem, so I'll report it.

Patterns that appear

When deploying and advancing a large number of pawns.

It just happens, so I hope you'll give it a try.

Merry Nightmare

When you place an infantry in the edit, specify a course and start a mission, there are rare infantry who do not move forward and go round and round.

Yeah, I have seen that as well. Did not record a track file yet, but there is definitely an issue.

My mission was working just fine. But that changed in one of the last updates. Not the latest. The bug is around already a bit longer.

It looks a bit like they perform a strange dance ;)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

It's a tricky one to reproduce but it's certainly still there. I have seen it again for infantry but did not record a track.

But it does not seem to be restricted to infantry. Here is what I captured for an MLRS group.

Infantry looks similar.

Maybe it happens when to units of a group collide by accident.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

I've reported this in the form of infantry couple of updates ago.

The AI get stuck in a loop trying to avoid each other, by doing exactly the same avoidance maneuver.

This can pretty much ruin the AI, if its a vehicle which you cannot take direct control of or infantry disembarking from units.

If needed, I can provide a track

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

I have seen this happening with tanks 2-3 weeks ago on the OB. It ruined my mission as those tanks were mission critical and supposed to assault the enemy, but never arrived as they drove circles instead :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

thank god for a fix. This is a BIG problem because it disrupts all ground movement. You will end up with a series of group leaders stuck on one of their subordinates all over the map. Kills any kind of attack. If you go in and take control of the unit it will separate them, but eventually they will rejoin again

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

fix is coming, I have been testing some.

:thumbup: