[FIXED] AA mode HUD symbology doesnt work

dorianR666

I wouldn't say it's random, as it only shows the HUD between around -10 and +10 degrees with the trigger in the safe position. Anything outside that range it's going to hide it, unless the trigger is unsafe..

I'm guessing you're flying with RB24s loaded, they have a G-limit of 2G, in-game it's closer to 2,8G or so. The 24J and the 74 have a limit at 6G, in-game 6,5G.

Edited by MYSE1234

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

interesting

is the symbology disappearence in its entirety mentioned somewhere in the manual? i cant find it

When uncaged, the locked target will be indicated by the IR target ring (ITR). The ITR is restricted to ±6° horizontally and ±10 vertically on the HUD

page 356

it only talks about ITR being limited in vertical angle, not the other symbology.

Flashing “wings” in the HUD indicates that the G-limit (6 G) of the missile is exceeded

page 358

however on page 356 it mentions g-limit of explicitely only RB 24J/74, not the limit of RB 24. thats a bit confusing, thank you for that information.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

I wouldn't say it's random, as it only shows the HUD between -10 and +10 degrees with the trigger in the safe position. .

but if thats expected behaviour, then it still doesnt work right.

angle of the plane at 0:42 is much more below the horizon than 0:48, yet in the first case the symbology is displayed and in latter it isnt.

its like its both pitch angle and G combined or something.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

To prevent the hud from rapidly shutting on and off again it shuts down at +/- 15 degrees and starts again at +/- 12 degrees or something like that. I believe its aircrafts climb/dive angle and not pitch angle also.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Wait, are you in sidewinder fast-select mode? Saw that it only shuts down the HUD in nav and landing-mode but the code didn't check for sidewinder fast select mode. Fixed now. Thanks for the report!

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.