Kneeboard issues

Loadie

Hey all,

Been playing and learning the new airframe, steep learning curve for sure, lol.....

My question is about loading the kneeboard with specific airport charts within my kneeboard. I seem to be totally lost, I've followed a few of the youtube tutorials without success.

What I'm wanting to do is load airport charts for each terrain specific area like caucuses, etc. I 'd like to have all my checklists in the kneeboard as well, ontop of the charts for those areas.

Does this make sense?

Where do I load these files specifically?

Thanks

They need to be in .png format and saved into the kneeboard folder in your saved games folder.

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Kneeboard\A-10C_2

If the folder does not exist then you need to create it manually.

This should add the .png files to your existing kneeboard.

They need to be in .png format and saved into the kneeboard folder in your saved games folder.

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Kneeboard\A-10C_2

If the folder does not exist then you need to create it manually.

This should add the .png files to your existing kneeboard.

I don’t want charts for say FC3, or Syria I. With the caucuses kneeboard though. Is that possible? Is it possible to just have kneeboard setup for each terrain separately?

The checklists go in your saved games kneeboard folder, each map will populate the airport charts for that map.

i.e. if on the Syria map you should not see caucus airport information

Are you seeing airport information for caucus airports on the syria map??

I don’t want charts for say FC3, or Syria I. With the caucuses kneeboard though. Is that possible? Is it possible to just have kneeboard setup for each terrain separately?

Terrain specific kneeboards go in the terrain kneeboard folder. The Caucasus kneeboard path would be ...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\terrains\Caucasus\Kneeboard

Terrain specific kneeboards go in the terrain kneeboard folder. The Caucasus kneeboard path would be ...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\terrains\Caucasus\Kneeboard

Yes, I have those folders; however, when I bring up the kneeboard none of that is there!

Just checked the maps I have and the airport maps are there for Caucuses and NTTR but nothing there for PG.

Looks like they have been forgotten when the map was released.

If your kneeboard maps are missing on Caucuses or NTTR maybe reinstall the module?

Not sure why they would be missing in the first place.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H