A10C II TGP Reset/Zero Issue

nreim1

So Ive been flying the A10C for a while and prior to the A10C II release last month, I never had issues with the targeting pod being reset to bore or "Zero" after an engagement. China hat aft-Short worked. Now the A10 C II TGP doesn't allow me to reset using china hat Aft-Short, what am I missing?

So Ive been flying the A10C for a while and prior to the A10C II release last month, I never had issues with the targeting pod being reset to bore or "Zero" after an engagement. China hat aft-Short worked. Now the A10 C II TGP doesn't allow me to reset using china hat Aft-Short, what am I missing?
They have changed it to correct behavior if I have understood things correctly.

Cheers!

Edit: Razor beat me!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just set the first hmcs setting of crosshair to on instead of occluded and you can reset to to that if your hmd is soi and looking through hud, works better anyway as it resets to anywhere you look.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's cool. Thanks!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

this is reported on the A-10C II forum already as "correct as is". ED would catch all sorts of grief not having the AC exactly like real life. but in real life a pilot would not be flying in their underwear, drinking beer and eating Cheez Whiz straight from the can. :music_whistling:

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• 1 year later...
vor 4 Stunden schrieb marcwoolery:

I cant seem to get the TGP turned ON ? I flip the switch but TGP OFF for the duration - and no flight so far has it already on.

Check you actually loaded the TGP. 
Then I‘m pretty sure your airplane needs to be fully aligned.

Check you loaded the external loads (by default left MFD, right next to DSMS on load, then all on the right bottom side. It takes a few seconds.

turn on the  TGP below the Gun switch. 

right MFD (by default) go to TGP and wait until it‘s warmed up. Takes 2 min or so. Then top row press A/G. 

• Like 1