Now who will do the Gripen jet :)

macedk

Found this vid on their hud systems. Looks really cool and along the lines of the new a-10 mod.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Take that with quite a few grains of salt. (Heatblur's comments) They were made in 2016.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I want the Gripen too. If nobody is making it, and there are no plans to make it, I will get a team together myself to make it. How do we find out who is making what? No point in planning some big project if there is already somebody working on it.

I want the Gripen too. If nobody is making it, and there are no plans to make it, I will get a team together myself to make it. How do we find out who is making what? No point in planning some big project if there is already somebody working on it.

The first requisite that any 3rd party has to have before they can even start any work making a high fidelity module is a license from the manufacturer. And for manufacturer to even consider giving out a license most of the sensitive systems have to be declassified.

Roger, but can we make something that's close but based on good guesses and observation rather than accessing the real info directly? And call it something that's sort of close to the real name but not exactly?

I know we all want super realism, but if that's not an option and the only thing we could do is wait 20 years for it to be available, then I think having a few things that are a bit off is better than having nothing.

It is possible but it would never meet ED's the strict requirements to qualify to become an official module for DCS. There is an unofficial A-4 Skyhawk MOD that was developed by the community for DCS but it has its issues due to it being an unofficial module.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3930571

However one of the other unofficial modules that there was for the MB-339A is going to be made official.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2020-09-25/