[ADJUST HISTORICAL LIST ICON] No A10C II in Mission Editor

rtimmons

The module shows up in "Settings" and the controls can be mapped. It also shows up in "instant action" but it is not showing up in "Missions" or in the mission editor aircraft list. The country is USA and Task is CAS so it should be listed. Does anyone know what is wrong? Also noticed the A10A is not showing up. Only the A10C is listed.

No problem here (attached image).

Where do you encounter the problem? Version (open beta or stable), which map?

A-10CII.JPG.c12242bb4d87a2e4e43b1e54b30ed14e.JPG

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Just placed an A-10C II in a new mission at Gudauta airfield in latest open beta.

Is the A-10C II installed and enabled in the Module Manager? Did you already try a repair of DCS World?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Had the same issue. You need to deselect the wrist watch looking icon (HISTORICAL LIST OF UNITS) to the right of the tank symbol at the bottom of the mission editor screen or choose a more recent date for the mission. I can't remember the date after which the A10C-II becomes available in the HISTORICAL LIST OF UNITS.

The module shows up in "Settings" and the controls can be mapped. It also shows up in "instant action" but it is not showing up in "Missions" or in the mission editor aircraft list. The country is USA and Task is CAS so it should be listed. Does anyone know what is wrong? Also noticed the A10A is not showing up. Only the A10C is listed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

Had the same issue. You need to deselect the wrist watch looking icon (HISTORICAL LIST OF UNITS) to the right of the tank symbol at the bottom of the mission editor screen or choose a more recent date for the mission. I can't remember the date after which the A10C-II becomes available in the HISTORICAL LIST OF UNITS.

yep....that fixed it....thanks

slyfly

OK, so I can't see the A10 C II in the mission editor and deselected the wrist watch (in which I saw the date of 2011 go away) - but how do I select a new date date? The "type" for plane type is greyed out so I can't change it?

I assume we can use the A10 C II for the preloaded missions of the A10 C?

Edited by kmw072671