Steer points.

ny3d1

Definitely manual. When I arrive to taget WP and I am expecting to loiter arond it, I don't want it to change every time I pass it.

+1 And I also tend to switch to anchor "mode" when doing so. Obviously not a requirement by any means, but I do.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

My aircraft doesn't follow the flight plan waypoints automatically, I have to click on them manually. Can I change this to "Auto"???

If you have Mode switch turned from MISSION to FL. PLAN it will follow the waypoints automatically. However, you cannot select other waypoints when in flight plan mode.

Press FUNC then “FPM” (5) on the UFC with the CDU page up on the right MFD.

When you press the OSB (or LSK on the CDU panel) next to the flight plan (1 is the default) it will cycle between Auto and Manual for to control how the waypoints increment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk