LSO communication

steelrfan85

I am trying to figure out why I keep getting LSO grade NC-No proper communication. I called inbound, called established, then commencing and at 3/4 mile I called the ball. What else could I be missing. LSO was talking to me after I called the ball too. I keep getting this over and over again. Even in case 1.

LSO communication

For case 2 or 3, I see you didn’t mention “check in” or “platform”. I use those and have no issue. After “commencing” Marshall handoff to approach, you call “check in” then usually by the time he finishes you are already passed platform, then call “platform”. After that it’s either at 3/4 mile you see the ball “call ball” or not “Clara”. Anyways I don’t seem to have an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Communications have many bugs and programming yet to be developed. If for example you had made a bolter, the menu would show you "Inbound" again. But if you follow the missed aproach circuit and rejoin again the ICLS, the LSO keeps giving you instructions .... Incongruent.

Try with another mission. Perhaps yours is a specific failure that will not reproduce again ...

Edited by shon

I was flying on TTI server. I don’t know even why it was case 2-3 because it was mid day with no clouds. All I had was inbound,established and commencing. Tower made the call about see at 10 but no option for that either. I guess I could see it on the knee board in the cat to see what wire I caught. Sometimes jester will call it out. Does me no good though since there is no tool to see landing stats.