Canopy Damage Added Recently?

[VFA-106] Glacier

I'm seriously considering getting this module? Is it hard to use and learn in VR?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I'm seriously considering getting this module? Is it hard to use and learn in VR?

I don't know about VR but it's one of the most complete modules in DCS, much more complete than the f16, I think it's more complete than the fa18 too (perhaps ???).

Not a very hard plane to use as the systems are not that complicated, on the same level as the fa18 in my opinion.

Very capable plane too.

Great all around module, you can't really be dissapointed with it, in the end it depends on if you are interested in the plane itself or not to consider buying it.

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

I use VR, and please, buy it. It is really easy to use, you have everything in the same place. Are searching for lights? Well, they are in a panel that says literally LIGHTS xD.

As a VR user, I recommend this module, for people that use VR, and for those who not use VR. 10/10 module Deka!

I don't know about VR but it's one of the most complete modules in DCS, much more complete than the f16, I think it's more complete than the fa18 too (perhaps ???).

The MFDs can be a little hard to read in VR without zooming. But so are all MFDs really, more or less. The cockpit is great and the plane is immersive and fun to learn and use. A lot of the processes are much simpler and more intuitive than the Hornet in my opinion, it's a smoother and more modern experience. Hornet has caught up in raw capability but I agree JF-17 is still overall more complete and with fewer bugs.

And it has a lot of great little features, like this canopy damage. Not huge things, but little cherries on top everywhere that make you think "cool, devs actually though of that, nice!".

The main downside of the JF-17 as a module is that there is very little single player content for it. If you want immersive, well-written campaigns, you won't find that. If you don't care and just want a really capable and versatile plane to learn, fly and take into your own missions, dynamic campaigns, multiplayer etc., then I highly recommend the JF-17.

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

No, there is no effect for mirrors, but anyway, the fire was fired in front of me, so the cockpit would protect the mirror. Anyway, I see the effect in the mirror maybe excessive for the DCS engine maybe? All of us we have to keep in mind that DCS has some limitations, maybe one of those is modifiying what the mirrors sees.

I use VR, and please, buy it. It is really easy to use, you have everything in the same place. Are searching for lights? Well, they are in a panel that says literally LIGHTS xD.

As a VR user, I recommend this module, for people that use VR, and for those who not use VR. 10/10 module Deka!

Id kill for VR. if you have enemies PM me.

Last I flew it, it was the easiest modern jet to learn and fly. Very simple powerful system. Running on the latest Huawei OS. Comes with an MP3 player. Airbuds and charger not included.