Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS cursor slew curve

Custom Curve with the following values:

1 2 3 5 7 10 14 19 26 44 100

I use the Thrustmaster Warthog with Deltasim's Slewmod.

Regarding the Thrustmaster Warthog with Deltasim's Slew mod, which bindings control it?

I've found that both the slew mod and adjacent "hat" control the same thing in my AV8B

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Regarding the Thrustmaster Warthog with Deltasim's Slew mod, which bindings control it?

I've found that both the slew mod and adjacent "hat" control the same thing in my AV8B

HOTAS Slew Horizontal on Axis JOY_X of the Throttle

HOTAS Slew Vertical on Axis JOY_Y of the Throttle

I'd recommend a dead zone of about 5 (or more if it still drifts) for the TM Warthog, the cursor slew nib is a little flaky returning to center. Y saturation on both axis of 20 - 30 depending on how fast you like it to move. Had no need of a curve from there as I have a light touch on it, but it may be helpful for some.