AI Troops don`t move

ex81

Situation:

Troops are disembarking at WP X and should move on to WP Y.

They don`t !

Option setting: ROE Weapons free.

Alarm state: Auto

Who can help ?

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Try Alarm state: green if they stand around pointing weapons at (imaginary) threats.

Check if terrain restricts movement (put a group in the same spot a and have them move to spot b).

If possible have them use a road (formation: on road).

That's all I can think of, without testing.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

When disembarking (from Mi-8 for example), soldiers are placed close to each other, and, when receiving order to move somewhere, they can not assume selected formation and spin around in one place. Same occurs with tanks too, but you can move tanks apart manually. With sufficient distance between individual units move orders are executed normally, units have enough maneuvering room to form column/line/whatever formation is selected.

When disembarking (from Mi-8 for example), soldiers are placed close to each other, and, when receiving order to move somewhere, they can not assume selected formation and spin around in one place. Same occurs with tanks too, but you can move tanks apart manually. With sufficient distance between individual units move orders are executed normally, units have enough maneuvering room to form column/line/whatever formation is selected.

Sound like this bug https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=288405

But there is a fix coming according to BN.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 3 months later...

I can't get the troops to board the helicopter. Yet I set all the parameters to get them on board. Unfortunately, as soon as the helicopter lands, the infantry units move but only one soldier enters the helicopter while the others stop.
Where am I doing wrong?

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

• 1 month later...