An Azerbaijani MiG-25 was shot down by the Armenians

The M

Part of it looks like Arma

It doesn't look like any kind of explosive ammo. It takes alot of hits to bring the plane down.

The way that AAA keeps shooting, even with the city as a backstop, is not verry nice

Edited by The M

Part of it looks like Arma

Parts of it? :lol:

People seem to believe anything these days...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Those flares look different. But the slow moving wreck was the most obvious sign for me after all this time playing arma.

Besides the ArmA graphics and sounds of the video: No pilot in his right mind would deploy flares against AAA at night! It does nothing against it's radar/optical guidance, but instead shows them exactly your flight path against the nightly sky. ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Besides the ArmA graphics and sounds of the video: No pilot in his right mind would deploy flares against AAA at night! It does nothing against it's radar/optical guidance, but instead shows them exactly your flight path against the nightly sky. ;)

There have been crazy pilots. That's why I wasn't sure. It looks more convincing on a smaller screen.

Took me 5 minites to find the right spot on Altis.