winwing f-18 grip vs real f-18 grip

Guram

I'm a bit confused by your comment. The only difference that I can see is that the TM one has a scroll wheel added under the middle 4 way button.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I have both. Neither one is a perfect replica. But aside from the extra switch, I think the TM grip is more accurate in shapes/sizes/screw locations, etc. But the differences are very minor and the Winwing grip is functionally better in every way. If I could easily adapt the Winwing grip to work on my VKB Gunfighter base, I would use it rather than the TM grip.

I much prefer the feel of the VKB base over the Winwing base. I tend to fly with the MCG Pro grip to support flying MiGs (and the Spitfire) with the analog brake lever on the the stick and to a lesser extent the flip down gun trigger. I also have a total of six grips that fit the VKB base. So, I don't get to use the Winwing grip despite really liking it over the short period I tried it out. I may have swap sticks again just so I can use that grip.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]