Mission 13 engine failure

john4pap

While approaching the heliport on one engine I get a second engine failure and crash land a few hundred metres away. I get a mission failure but can't see what I did wrong (it was a quite nice autorotation landing and everyone seems to have survived).

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

While approaching the heliport on one engine I get a second engine failure and crash land a few hundred metres away. I get a mission failure but can't see what I did wrong (it was a quite nice autorotation landing and everyone seems to have survived).

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

By the condition of the triggers, the helicopter should not crash. If you have successfully completed the autorotation landing, the result should be - Mission complete. Please try again.

I went through this mission a couple of days ago and there were no problems.

• 9 months later...
15.08.2021 в 22:57, Dantagonistic сказал:

I also landed away from the helipad (although without further damage) but only scored 60 - was I supposed to make it to the helipad for a better score? I had no dialogue when I did land but couldn't operate the heli any more.

The landing zone is not more than 200 meters from the helipad. I will make it bigger to avoid such problems.