F14 A today PLEASE???!?!?

sublime

come on hb.. you said October. ya ya its mid month, youre really gonna make us wait to the very end?? smh.

i love you guys but.. sometimes

You do realise its up to ED to release the patches and not Heatblur right ? If Heatblur have completed it and its been sent to ED to be released . It will be in the next major DCS patch.

We're at the end run. If everything goes well, it will be October. This weekend we have a larger MP test for it, after that we will see if it is ready/ready or if we need to give it a week or two more. Unfortunately we cannot shuffle ED's release dates, so hopefully everything goes well and it will be included in the October patch. Fingers crossed!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Being that we have not seen any pictures of the F-14 A, why do you think it will be released this month or next? Don’t these developers normally tease something before release?

Read above

I think so because they stated October numerous times the last 2 months

I still find the fact that a Developer responds so readily and frequently to so many things refreshing.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

We're at the end run. If everything goes well, it will be October. This weekend we have a larger MP test for it, after that we will see if it is ready/ready or if we need to give it a week or two more. Unfortunately we cannot shuffle ED's release dates, so hopefully everything goes well and it will be included in the October patch. Fingers crossed!

Man, have a heart for the SP guys, don't leave us hanging on the account of some MP test :) :pilotfly:

Maybe you want to make your headline and comment a little less demanding, shouting and acting like a three year old?

Yes?

Or maybe you could stop projecting on me. if there was any demand or shouting itd be clear. So uh no, and please dont speak for me I can speak for myself. Also dont tell me what to type or post, no one is making you read posts, nor act like you're a mod. * you are NOT a mod*

no one is shouting, demanding, nor acting like a three year old.

Someone is being an @sshole for no apparent reason though. Cheers to you

Edited by sublime

FIY, capital letters are universally considered equivalent of shouting in text. Multiple question and exclamation marks are not considered very mature, either. Terry Pratchett had something to say about people who use more than three exclamation marks... :) It's not exactly the case here, but I question marks aren't much better.

Anyway, it's kind of pointless, too, because save for urgent hotfixes, patches come at the end of the month, anyway. ED has a schedule and they're sticking to it.

And while we are impatiently waiting for the release of the F-14A, can we make sure the Iranian skin won't have the registeration/serial number 3-6080? The skin we currently use for the B variant bearing that number is fictional as the last purchased plane was not delivered to Iran due to the 1979 revolution. May I ask what number HB is planning to use instead?

And while we are impatiently waiting for the release of the F-14A, can we make sure the Iranian skin won't have the registeration/serial number 3-6080? The skin we currently use for the B variant bearing that number is fictional as the last purchased plane was not delivered to Iran due to the 1979 revolution. May I ask what number HB is planning to use instead?
It would be great to add number decals, so we can do the numbering ourselves. For the iranian skin please with arabic numbers? :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

+1

Pleeassse

whatever happened to the randomzied pit idea

anyone remember that? where they said theyd have a few pits?

how about a dreastically scaled back version where they have a few BuNo plates

totally O/T did anyone know the Soviet s apparently tested 2 F14As by Moscow courtesy of Tehran?!

FIY, capital letters are universally considered equivalent of shouting in text. Multiple question and exclamation marks are not considered very mature, either. Terry Pratchett had something to say about people who use more than three exclamation marks... :) It's not exactly the case here, but I question marks aren't much better.

Anyway, it's kind of pointless, too, because save for urgent hotfixes, patches come at the end of the month, anyway. ED has a schedule and they're sticking to it.

To start I knew a guy named sublime before who said people are ridiculous if they think I thought a module was going to be released 'TODAY!?!?!!?!?!'. I also have been on these boards years and whilst not obvious totally, no wait its pretty goddamn obvious it wasnt serious. it was more fishing/begging/whining. And please, no one act superior just because you do it with charts in your posts.

I know its the equivalent, but Ive never heard its the equivalent in a *title* It was purposefully over the top

Regardless it was silly to be so snarky about, and is silly to act superior about *cof cof*

I wasnt aware patches only came at the end of the month. However I will say if you are mocking my title Ill gladly challenge you to A2A combat loser posts hes a total tool ( only because I still vaguely dont dislike you opposed to J/Off up above)

Edited by sublime