.:Flaming Cliffs meets Trance:.

Flaming Cliffs meets Trance.

I think trance and Lock On breed a great symbiosis.

Check it out by yourself and please comment because it´s the first movie I`ve created and

therefore your thoughts are very important to me.

I used Fraps for capturing, Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro for video editing and audacity for audio

editing.

You can preview the video here:

and download it here:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=876

Greetings FlyingDonald

• Like 3

nice work!

I enjoyed your first movie. The thought of the Su25T with USAF markings is an interesting twist. Kind of made me think of the old A6 Intruder, and that ain't a bad thing.:thumbup:

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Good movie! Rep ibound.

I like the second track better :)

I also think that the first one who introduced Lock On to Trance is this Polish guy, what whas his name... Poko24, aa, yes, of course ;) He and Kivi21 had made "flanker" movie. The first track after opening is a steady lyric trance track Chris Raven - I Know You Love Me Too!

BTW - it is a good idea, to place some credits at the end of the movie, including sim and tracks used at least.

You might want to also check out this track - Mads Arp Ft Julie Harrington - Slow It Down (Mathilda Mix). :music_whistling: Slower and faster versions available.

BTW - it is a good idea, to place some credits at the end of the movie, including sim and tracks used at least.

You might want to also check out this track - Mads Arp Ft Julie Harrington - Slow It Down (Mathilda Mix). :music_whistling: Slower and faster versions available.

Well, I deliberately finished the movie in that way without the usual text in the end about programs, music etc., because the movie should not be boring.

It`s my effort to assure you a entertaining movie and therefore I cancelled the credits. :)

But thanks, Bucic, for your advice, I will check it out for sure.

And also thanks to all of u guys for the positive feedback!!

BTW: Colt40Five, your skins are awesome. I also have had worked with skins long time ago, but not with THAT success..:noexpression:

Great :thumbup:

Greetings FlyingDonald