Low Level Hell / Helicopters / Acceptable Ping Levels?

Adam

Just wondering if anyone can advise what is an acceptable level of ping for MP / servers - especially for helicopters?

I'm keen on checking out Low Level Hell, but my ping times are 200-250ms living on the wrong side of the world (from command prompt - haven't checked in DCS yet) :( - and I'm not sure where the limit is on DCS and acceptable pings. Being not a FPS - are pings times a little more gracious or are these ping levels going to cause me (and other players) issues?

Alternatively does anyone know of a equivalent server in Asia/Pacific region if these levels would be unacceptable?

I've posted your question on the Low Level Hell discord, but I would assume, that as long as you are under the ping limit on the server (if there even is one) and you are not dropp8ng packets (i.e jumping around), you should be fine.

Just join, see if everything works fine.... and yeah..

• Like 1

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

The Flying Kiwis run a server out of Australia and fly helis on Chopper Tuesdays 8pm NZDT (New Zealand time). Mostly kiwis and aussies, at least one based out of asia (Thailand), typically 20+ flying on Tuesdays

Pretty casual but best to jump on the discord first if your keen, then youll get a heads up about what the mission is that week plus they also use it for general voice comms https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255540

Edited by ignition22
  • Like 1