[VIDEO] Lucky 0-0 Ejection

Groove

Thats gotta be the wildest temperature shock ever! From nearly bunring to death and then freezing cold just seconds later. If he was made of rock it would split wide open.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Lucky.

It was his first landing on carrier. He tried to land as fast as possible because he has aircraft control throubles in high side wind and descent with rate higher than landing normal. Broken gear struts break internal fuel tank and fuel flow in the deck under the engines nozzles.

Pilot V. Yakimov has survived. It was manual ejection.

http://vtol.boom.ru/rus/Jak-41/index.html

Why did the plane blow up like that? People have posted pics of other planes that land wheels up and they didn't fireball like that. I mean, it didn't look like it hit that hard to me.

Deck touch forces was not enough strong for fuel detonation, but it was enough strong for gear strut breaking and then fuel tank breaking. Fuel flow from broken tank to hot gas flow from engines nozzles, turned down.

And the ejection was ordered many times by the flight controllers, nothing heroic about it. And if you check the official Zvezda site, you'll see that they have it as well, always a good commercial for the K-36. :P The flame was extinguished, and the damage was insignificant, according to one of the latest features by Smotr about the Yak-141 (with test pilot interviews).

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: