[FIXED] Multiplayer data cartridge player name with special character causes crash

Nightwolf

Discovered this today on Hoggit Training: there was a player named Mjölnir who was or had flown a viggen and used the map marker system to create a bunch of marks. However, it appears that when attempting to generate DTC files based on the map markers, the file name got corrupted or used an incorrect character instead of the ö in his name for the flight plan. This in turn caused the game to crash. It also persisted until I manually deleted the .ini file from Saved Games\DCS_AJS37\ even when attempting to load into other servers or single player missions. The solution was to go through and delete his map marks from a different aircraft before slotting in to the viggen to prevent it from attempting to create a DTC file with his name in it. Attached is a zip containing the DCS crash log (which shows the crash right as attempting to load his .ini file), the full DCS_AJS37 folder containing the .ini files which it generated before crashing, a screenshot of the C++ error that popped up before the DCS crash reporter, a screenshot of the F10 map as seen from a different aircraft, and a screenshot of how the file name in question looks on my PC (As it could be a language pack thing or something specific to the windows install).

If necessary, I can also provide track files and other info.

Files.zip

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin

Hello, can I get any confirmation that this is an acknowledged bug? It appears that some other people have experienced similar issues that cause the same crash: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/licensed-third-party-projects/heatblur-simulations/dcs-ajs37-viggen/bugs-and-problems-az/291896-ajs-37-c-error-ctd

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin