Enemy Within, Mission 14--strange bugs

Cerulean

I am really liking The Enemy Within campaign, but at mission 14 I am encountering some weird bugs.

First Try: I fly to the last waypoint on the ocean, get the AWACs call about where the ship is, and fly to it, but the call to attack never comes. I orbited the ship till I was on fumes and the order to attack still never came.

Second Try: I fly to the last waypoint, this time get the call "Rolex +5", then five minutes later the order to destroy the ship. I kill the ship and then nothing else happens.

Third Try: I fly to the ship and realize halfway there that my wingman never took off. Then I get to the ship but the F-16 CAP has never taken off either. In fact, neither have the enemy aircraft. All the while, chatter is coming in from my wingman, the F16 CAP and AWACS as if everything is normal.

Fourth Try: I fly to the ship, get the call to attack, kill it with a mav, am approached by enemy aircraft and am ordered by AWACS to loiter and observe. Orbit for an hour and nothing happens, then the enemy aircraft promptly get on my six and shoot me down.

Fifth Try: Fly to the ship and never get an order to standby nor attack. Orbit for two hours and nothing.

In all these cases, I flew to the last waypoint to activate the steps. It's like a random bug each time.

I know how to force the campaign to the next mission, but thought you might want to be aware.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This one has something wrong with it again, the L-39's just orbit after destroying the cruise ship and the mission doesn't progress. I was able to shoot them both down without any trouble and landed and got 80% so I wasn't that upset haha!