Latest Activity nearly useless

GregP

The ‘Latest Activity’ option is extremely frustrating: on mobile in Chrome, at least, the list of topics shows the first post in each thread, rather than the last, thereby completely defeating the point of having a quickly-accessible capture of the most recent activity on one page. Instead it requires the user to click on each thread and go to the latest post.

To make matters worse, when you click back to return to the list of topics, you are returned to the main forum page and have to once again manually choose the Latest Activity option.

• Like 2

Same for desktop users. It also just shows newly created threads, but not new posts to existing threads, which makes this function pretty useless.

Can we please have the old function back? It worked absolutly perfect and showed all the missed posts across the various subforums sorted by threads, which was perfect.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

+1 here

Intel Core i5 7600k, 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1070, SSD

VKB Gunfighter Mk. III + MCG PRO, Saitek X52PRO, Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals

FC3, Fw 190D, P-51D, BS2, A-10C, F-86F, MiG-21Bis, Mi-8MTV, UH-1H, Bf 109K-4, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F/A-18C, F-16C, AV-8B

Agreed, it's a bit rubbish, and is my primary way of reading the forums.

It also seems to have a very low limit of how many posts that it will stack.

Linked to that, I don't even have a Latest Activity on my mobile phone, which makes browsing pretty much impossible.

Edited by Mr_sukebe

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.