DCS Should Create a SkyNet HK Encounter Scenerio Theatere Map.

AH64D

Remmeber in Terminator Salvation; the opening scene when A-10's faced off with HK's...I mean this is a real simulation, but this is worthy of a working scenerio..I mean it is Terminator..man versus machines....The HK Drones (SPEC.099987.LX/IMAOPP-D66) It would be bad ass.... Maybe only the A-10C Thunderbolt II expansion would have it. And you face some serious Artificial Intellgence Weapons Systems (AIWS->AMAX-D.GNB.LMX) It needs to be done. And the World is Nuked..as you fly your A-10C (advanced) Thunderbolt II. You see nuclear explosions in the distance. I mean DCS has a game engine that should not be to hard. And the the HK's come, your A-10C is all bad ass...but you are facing the best of the best...a machine. Be so awesome, I would pay money for an expansion like that. Hey SkyNet is a valid probabilty in a war theater...you know you love it.

DCS is so awesome, experienced and advanced. They should make a star fighter Simulation. Like Star Wars on Steriouds. Like are cockpits look like real jet fighters but all futuristic. Elite Dangerous sucks...Star Citizen is a joke...There is no real Star Fighter Sims out there. And Star Wars Squadrons...is laser tag.

Only DCS can make this happen.

(Sigh)

• Like 2

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I would put this wish to same category as that DCS World should have some "unrealistic"/"randomly generated" maps. Meaning that they do not need to be even trying to be an accurate presentation of the specific area on the earth, but can be just resemble a realistic terrain.

Example, one could use the terrain SDK to make a realistic type/looking German landscape, example:

https://img5.goodfon.com/wallpaper/nbig/4/55/frits-fon-ville-nemetskii-zhivopisets-fritz-von-wille-german.jpg

But no roads, no towns, no mountains etc that would be found anywhere exactly so from real map.

How many would really tear their pants ranting that such kind maps would exist that are fake, but would provide a realistic kind terrain to fight?

The development would be much easier as one doesn't need to perform any checking against a real maps, no requirements to model real sightseeing and landmarks etc, but would be free to generate a good large maps.

Those who don't want to fly on such a map, could just not install/buy such map, but some standards would be required like no sci-fi or fantasy maps, like "you are flying in the moon" or "you are flying against Minas Morgul, OR "you are flying against Death Star.

Of course if ED would develop their terrain engine to accept in SDK a input data from Open Street Maps, have randomly generated terrain elements for sub-level accuracy etc, it wouldn't take much at all to make a 80-90% of accurate maps just by that. Leaving main work being to 3D model the individual building types that the system would use with the OSM data to saturate map.

At some point a individual hand modeled maps just become way too time consuming and challenge when amount of details are increased and so on. And lots of automation is required. So if someone gets annoyed that a road turns at wrong direction or powerline goes half a kilometer wrong way compared to real map, it is just nitpicking at that moment.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I wish I was 12, I had a great imagination back then, as I get older it deteriorates. Growing up in the 80's my inspiration and imagination was fun. Now today, being old, I have a hard time designing star fighters and creating worlds. I don't even draw anymore. Once you become an adult life gets really hard really fast.

Plus in Terminator Salvation there is some awesome 3D models made in Maya. The A-10C and HK's. Its awesome. How would you not want to do that? Fly an A-10 against and HK? You do realize the best USAF fighter pilots went up againt Artificial Intelligence sentinal Drones...they lost every time. SkyNet will be a reality soon enough. The USAF and DARPA is making SkyNet. If that happens then humans are out of the loop. Only machines will control the military. And ICBM's. Most of you probably think.."naw, not possible." Nope, its closer than you think. I don't want to see fighter pilots replaced. But, its looking that way. And for all military personal...will be Automated by SkyNet...not even the soldeirs will be human anymore...its called a Terminator. Laugh all you want...it is going to happen...thanks DARPA and the USAF....Russian too.

Computers are everything. Artificial Intelligence is the new Dawn.

Here is the real deal, if the smartest people in the world can build SkyNet, they will. They don't care if its possible if becomes self aware and nukes the planet. They will do it anyway.

I would. Apprently some dudes in Korea got arrested, because they were building Terminators...A.I CPU's and everything. Thats kinda funny. But thats case in point, especially with quantum computing. If SkyNet is possible, someone will build it. So DARPA has to be first. Otherwise, well...thats not good. What happens if Russia and the United States build SkyNet? Would the two systems become friends? Probably not it would be a double down of M.A.D. And excecuted. Meaning Thermal Nuclear War.

"Lets play a game."