Frosty The Snowman

Hawkeye60

:D

If you opened this thread, and you have/or are a Kid..........

Who likes flight sims,

You have come to the right place!

The rest may move on to other, less painful topics .......:rotflmao:

Winter and Snow have already made a appearance in the northern hemisphere, And THIS guy can not be far behind.....

Presenting,

The Frosty The Snowman Mod V1.0

He is fully animated and flyable!

You may shoot the guns of you wish.

Frosty has pictures of all his friends, or targets depending upon your point of view.....:D

Pasted on the dash.

Targets not included......:lol:

Santa comes later........

So get those kids (or yourself if the same.....) over to the screen to see, and get flying!

And,

Have FUN!

You may, or may not, be happy you did.......:doh:

Frosty-The-Snowman.thumb.jpg.46ffa4496f4503c241b5f494762a982d.jpg

Edit,

Yes spacefox......You may fly in VR.

BE the Frosty and smite thy adversaries.....:D

frostyc.thumb.jpg.5b16a260a09004ac402284d5a87e8af1.jpg

frostyc2.thumb.jpg.30e3704d7542f3ed77b21c470c8d7461.jpg

No Smoking while in the cockpit though.....:no_sad:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bur5uy5dh...0V1.0.rar?dl=0

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I love Frosty....wow what a fun mod.

Have you done a VR mod on this, would love to see VR Snowman body and flying the plane. I am not joking, I would love to try it out. My nieces and nephews will enjoy this immensely

Thanks

Specs: i7-5820K - 4.4 Ghz OC, 64GB Ram, RTX 2070 Super, Rift S

• 1 year later...

Bump!

And Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 11 months later...

Merry Christmas!

• 1 year later...

BUMP goes the Frosty!

Merry Christmas!:santa:

• Like 2