DCS filling only 1/3 of screen

Pinefang

I don’t know what the question was, or the answer, or why OP did what they did, but if I were OP, I would have said something like, “I changed a screen setting and how I can’t press the ok or cancel buttons because 1/3rd of the game is showing.”

And then I would have said, “Oh, ez fix. All you have to do is rename the file located here and restart DCS: ``C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\options.lua``.

Yep, something like that.

• 5 weeks later...

Bailey, yes I should of probably posted the answer but after posting the question no one seemed too interested in the question except for me so I just ended it with solved rather than bothering anyone with an answer to a question that they weren't interested in. Big sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a problem trying to remember how to just delete options lua and start from scratch.   I just bought a 4th monitor and Nvidia Control
has the 5760 x 1080 three screens as 1 screen and the 43" TV as "computer" if I choose to run anything on the big screen.

Now when I start DCS, the screen is so big You cant hit any buttons and I have to use task manager to end DCS.

I went into Nvidia Control Panal and turned off the TV and it made no difference.

Thanks for any help
    Clear Skies
        Mike