[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logic has changed.

When you turn to manual you need to move one of the rotaries to change the frequency stored previously.

I mean. Until you move any of the rotaries in manual mode the VHF frequency does not change.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

??? I change the freq to 124.00 before I tried to switch to the manual freq.... oh I see...

When I switch to manual first and then change freq....

But it looks not right to me.... Before the new update I could predail a manual freq and then easy switch from stored to predailed freq

Can RAZBAM confirm that this new behavior is wanted ?

Edited by birkenmoped

I dont know how is in real life, thats how is working now.

But taking in count some switches are not working properly, some things could be messed up.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yes, i puted the speed to 12 and it's cool. Thanks :)

But the backwards effect is still theire :s

I did also see that : The caches (red) of somes switche pass through eachoser, without "hitbox", and do not keep their "blocked postitions". So it's even possible to click the switch without opening the chache before... and it pass through, magical XD

FStsYwx.png

Edited by Mav783

annoying, but i guess ill learn to use the PPI. at least it still works

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

Great fix on the left/right/up/down but when leaning forward and back, the mirror reflection reacts inversely. This was noticed in VR.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SplendidKnottyEggplantJonCarnage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

I can confirm these, thank you, I thought something was odd about the 20->1 preset dial.

sorry for my bad english... dont know how to explain better

Your pictures clarify exactly what you meant. Also, how did you clip the gifs? PM me, bitte.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Thanks for your posting, but that wasn't the problem I wanted to underlay with the mentioned picture. Probably it is due to the now multiple revision of my posting and the subsequent addition of the pictures.

And some linked animations of cover and switches are not synced while closing the guard/cover so switches "breaks" through the cover for a moment. For e.g. closing the "Pitot heat switch cover" and the "Pitot heat switch", and opening the "engine start switch cover" and the "starter fuel pump switch".

I wanted to point out the incorrect animation/timing of switches and covers when both are interdependent. After all, we got revised switch animations from RAZBAM! Then it should be done please also "correctly". So it looks bad or we say faulty.

Hello,

Could you fix the refueling light power of the M2000-C?

This light is not strong enough. During the refueling at night, we can't see anything.

As you can see in the video below, this is the right lightning we should have, and we actually don't:

${1}

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. Thanks a lot.

:joystick:

Regards

Hello,

Could you fix the refueling light power of the M2000-C?

This light is not strong enough. During the refueling at night, we can't see anything.

As you can see in the video below, this is the right lightning we should have, and we actually don't:

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. Thanks a lot.

:joystick:

Regards

+1

It’s true the light is weak.

But as a side note, you’re not helping yourself with the tanker speed. Try to task 290kt ground speed* and it will give you around 235kt CAS instead of 205kt.

Your plane will be easier to control (lower AoA, quicker control response).:smilewink:

*depends on altitude and temperature.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi