[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a workaround, you can map the three keybinds and build a macro with a tool like Voice Attacks. It can be useful for so much things that it is worth to be annoyed one time with it and never again by the NVG feature you don’t like.

Not as easy for sure but pragmatic.

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

Well its realistic at least. Fumbling around with NVG's that is.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Well its realistic at least. Fumbling around with NVG's that is.

100% this... if you've ever tried to get those things on while doing anything else, 100% this. @op Also, you could just make it part of your start up procedure to put them on your helmet... instead of requesting the devs do that for you...

100% this... if you've ever tried to get those things on while doing anything else, 100% this. @op Also, you could just make it part of your start up procedure to put them on your helmet... instead of requesting the devs do that for you...

I'd assume thats how it works for a night start flight, but for transitions its nice to have a place in the pit to have them clipped instead of the bag where you can crunch them. I'm also curious about the attachment plate since it doesn't look to be ANVIS style ball detent but maybe more like the dovetail ground mounts I've seen. Anyone have a pic of the real gogs they use?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'd assume thats how it works for a night start flight, but for transitions its nice to have a place in the pit to have them clipped instead of the bag where you can crunch them. I'm also curious about the attachment plate since it doesn't look to be ANVIS style ball detent but maybe more like the dovetail ground mounts I've seen. Anyone have a pic of the real gogs they use?

https://www.defense.gouv.fr/content/download/133251/1316591/JVN.pdf

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hm, that looks just like a standard ANVIS setup, which is what I assumed in the first place. I find it hard to believe that the ball detent setup could fit on a bracket like that.

CAS AG radar gun sight cannot be activated on aircraft that had no AG stores.

If the aircraft started empty, or had only AA stores, CAS AG radar sight cannot be activated.

Putting the gun and hud in CAS mode with AG gun and TAS activated, and radar ON. Weapon Systems CMD FWD (or AFT) will not display AG gun sight. If aircraft had other AG stores, or previously used AG delivery mode, AG gun sight works fine.

What I mean is that you can still select AG gun, use TAS ranging and AG gun sight with AA weapon load.

You need to use HOTAS commands:

- WEAPON SystemCMD FWD

- WEAPON SystemCMD Depress

- WEAPON SystemCMD AFT

This is what I am describing in the audio.

Does it make sens now ?

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Seems fixed in the latest beta, not seeing that item in any changelogs, I guess this was changed by ED on their end (F-16 initially suffered from a similar problem).

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Hi,

Just picked up on a small inconsistency with how the caution lights brightness knob works.

Right now when you turn the "voyants" knob to Jour (Day), it dims the panel. When you turn it to Nuit (Night), it brightens it.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? You would want more luminosity during the day to better be able to see the lights and less luminosity during the night to avoid getting blinded.

Below, a couple pics depicting how it currently works.

Jx5vI7M.jpg

eoDcnTK.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I asked myself this very question a lot. I guess you're right thinking you want more brightness at day and less and night, but on the other hand, why the line around the knob is thicker near "Nuit" and thinner near "Jour"?

Anyway, I know it's a minor issue, but these kind of things really bug me so much! :D

I asked myself this very question a lot. I guess you're right thinking you want more brightness at day and less and night, but on the other hand, why the line around the knob is thicker near "Nuit" and thinner near "Jour"?

Anyway, I know it's a minor issue, but these kind of things really bug me so much! :D

The line and text is accurate to the real life aircrafts from photos you can see on the net.

As I said in another thread it does not make a lot of sense ^^.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Well it didnt make it into this update.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |