[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I'm an happy Mirage user! I Did many sorties on PVE and PVP.

Usually I play on Growling Sidewinder server, and I found a bug:

I'm not able to install Magics missiles, even if I select for example the "Air Intercept" pre-load and I press OK. :(

If i try to put them manually, I just see nothing under "Air To Air" selecting the right Mirage pylon.

I maded a video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k2ImaPYy7IBADCu8PLA1Bw60Gu_cd4CC/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone help me?:helpsmilie:

I heard that a few people on the server have this bug, but the majority can install the Magics without any problems (you can see another Mirage in the video with Magics installed) :noexpression:

Thanks in advance!

Edited by mark82101

There might be the possibility that the airfield warehouse ran out of Magics. It depends on the mission creator, how many are available at the airfield.

It was a possible solution, but I asked to the guy next to me, and he was able to put Magics:cry:

Anyone solved this bug?

Edited by mark82101

Do you have the issue on another server ?

No, I played on 4YA, Havoc, 104th, and Banshee and everything is fine!

Looks like only an issue on Growling Sidewinder server (my favorite at the moment). I asked to a guy of them, GR Silent if I remember well, and he was able to install Magics... He was not sure of what kind of bug it was.

Do some admin banned me that kind of missile? It's a possible way?

Anyway there's no reason at all, I'm not a skilled pilot at the moment, I score a kill very sometimes :pilotfly:

I ran into the same issue on atleast 2 servers. Magics where available at field, but ground crew wouldnt install them. No solution found.

Yeah, looks like there's no solution at all! But is like an X-FILES!!!

How is it possible that other players can install them just next to me, and we not? :megalol:

:doh:

These are two issues I also noticed myself :

I second that. if previously in Nav mode, when we go back to neutral after Magic or AA gun mode, the Nav mod does not come back properly and the PCA top row still in "attack/weapon" mode. To exit "attack/weapon" mode we need to manually hit the PCA MAG or CAS button (one or two times) to "reset" the PCA.

There is also a bug with le standard radar vs CC modes. If the radar is in "Silent" mode and we select any CC mode, the radar exists the "Silent" mode (maybe this is intented, I don't know), but if we exist/Return to normal mode (Radar Unlock / Exist special mode), the Radar do not return in "Silent" mode, but still in "Emit" mode, despite the radar power switch position on the panel. To return in "Silent" mode, we must manually change de radar power switch position.

I'm just reporting them again here in case they are being forgotten. Can anybody access the razbam bug tracker and check if they are logged already or eventually add then?

Hi,

Small bugs with the synthetic runway in ILS mode:

• the brightness is not the same as the HUD's brightness, it is always at max intensity, which is a disturbance for night operations;
  • the synthetic runway is supposed to be located over the DEST waypoint, i.e. it should not be exacty over the real runway because of INS drift;
  • I believe that the DEST waypoint must have CP/PD (runway heading / desired slope) parameters inserted in the INS (at least in order to show the correct runway heading);
  • known bug I think, but the PD (desired slope) index is missing in the HUD

Thanks,

Edited by Габихан

Hi,

I believe that there is a small discrepancy behind the logic for the EP switch and associated alarms:

• when EP is aft (off), there must be the red EP alarm
  • when EP is middle (on), no alarm unless loss of hydraulic pressure and automatic EP start is commanded
  • when EP is front (forced to on), EP alarm after some delay of continuous use, but no HYD2 alarm.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if it's a bug, I have no mods

The HUD looks weird.

Could anyone help me, please ??

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I'm not sure if it's a bug, I have no mods

The HUD looks weird.

Could anyone help me, please ??

Thank you

It is definitely just your HUD, I just flew in the Mirage for about an hour and my HUD looks fine. My Mirage was crashing to the desktop on take off. I uninstalled it deleted all my Mirage folders in Mods and re installed it.

It works fine now, I think I had a previous mod that does not work in 2.5.6 so it could be something similar for you.

Updating to version 2.5.6 Open beta Ι have discovered a serious problem: that Miraz 2000 radar scope does not show targets !!!. Target is directly in front - radar is switched on - target shows on RWR - enemy closes to firing range and fires missile and yet no radar contact!

Was working just fine before update. Anyone?

So, as the title says, this is an old bug, really old, since the release of DDM system. The thing is that the correct 3D model for Magic pylon without the sensor itself is missing. Even if you check it in ME, the 3D model for pylon still appears to be with the sensor. It's really annoying, please, fix it.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD