[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add a track.

Note the weapons computer does not support mixed loadouts.

Valid weapon loadouts are

• Magic + 1 type of A2G munition.

• Magic + Matra 530D

Other weapon combinations are not supported but may or may not work in DCS.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

If I carry rocket pods on pylons 1 and 9, they won't fire. However, it works fine when the pods at pylons 2 and 8.

Tested a few times and the results are consistent.

Do you select EXT option on top line of PCA ? :music_whistling:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I carried 2 GBU 12 but it's not listed in the weapons panel. Does anyone notice this issue?

Please refer to the attachment.

It seems you are new to the module, maybe you should ask questions in the main section of the forum before making bug reports :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

It seems you are new to the module, maybe you should ask questions in the main section of the forum before making bug reports :smilewink:

Sure, thought this was a bug, didn't realize the Mirage is having quite a few limitations concerning weapons loadout.

Try this, load the rocket pods only to pylons 1 and 9. No other weapons loaded. It will not fire. I noticed something odd, rocket pod selection limited to INT top line of PCA.

As requested previously, please add a track.

I'm not seeing the issue in Open Beta 2.5.6.50979

MDOZsbm.jpg

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

As requested previously, please add a track.

I'm not seeing the issue in Open Beta 2.5.6.50979

MDOZsbm.jpg

Yet there is a bug on that screenshot: RK3 shouldn't appears on left PCA window. It's MAG/ MAV or nothing.

Other weapons are displayed in the next window. (2nd from the left).

Mirage fanatic !

Hello,

This happened twice to me already: when I jettison the 3 bags using the emergency jettison button (I carry nothing else except for Magics), the aircraft enters a roll that cannot be stopped and lead it to crash. I tried to counter the roll with stick input, airbrake, disconnect/reconnect the "Vrille" switch: nothing slows the roll until I reach the ground.

The first time I did not really pay attention to it. The second time, I remember that I jettison the bags while doing a +2-3g horizontal turn.

I do not have a track to illustrate this. I could provide a Tacview file, but unfortunately I can't open it because it says the format is unsupported ... it is myonly tacview file that tacview is unable to read. I don't know why.

When I have time I will try to repeat the bug and provide a track so you can tell me if I am doing some forbidden maneuver or if it is a bug like I think it is.

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

M-2000C bug - Rocket selection on PCA

Hi Ramsay

2.5.6.49798 Stable release:

This is a PCA bug. Pylons 1 and 9 are not available for selection on the PCA (EXT label is blank, button does not function) when there are rockets on pylons 2 and 8 AND there are bombs on the other pylons e.g. AUF2 GBU-12 x 2 on pylon 5.

The PCA does function correctly when the only stores are rockets on pylons 1, 2, 8 and 9 (EXT and INT are selectable on PCA).

Also ... when there are only rockets on pylons 1 and 9 the PCA (incorrectly) displays the INT button.

I've attached a track, but it's very easy to replicate.

Thanks in anticipation ...

M-2000C Rocket Bug (EXT).trk

Edited by RaySpainPlayer

Hi Ramsay

2.5.6.49798 Stable release:

... and when only rockets fitted to pylons 2 and 8, the PCA (incorrectly) displays EXT (as well as INT)

The manual shows this incorrect PCA behaviour on page 236, 'Rockets' picture.

Thanks

Edited by RaySpainPlayer

Hmmn, just read the manual again. Page 220 ...

"... due to limitations of the targeting computer, it is not

possible to mix Super 530D missiles with air-to-ground weapons, and not possible

either to mix different kinds of air-to-ground weapons. "

So, as per the picture on page 225, if rockets are fitted, then only a fuel tank on the centre pylon is possible.

This is a Mission Editor payload editor configuration issue.

Still, some bugs in the PCA, though :(

... when there are only rockets on pylons 1 and 9 the PCA (incorrectly) displays the INT button.

... and when only rockets fitted to pylons 2 and 8, the PCA (incorrectly) displays EXT (as well as INT)

Exact PCA behaviour would need to be confirmed with the AdA.

So, as per the picture on page 225, if rockets are fitted, then only a fuel tank on the centre pylon is possible.

And/or with Magics on pylons 1 and 9.

This is a Mission Editor payload editor configuration issue.

IMHO as loadouts can be misconfigured IRL, it's (mostly) a user/RTFM issue.

The equivalent in an A-10C would be to change a loadout using the the rearm screen and not update the data cartridge/DSMS afterwards i.e. the aircraft is loaded with stores it can't use.

I find details like these "immersive" but YMMV.

Still, some bugs in the PCA, though :(

Quite possibly, just need good track(s) demonstrating the issue(s) to the dev's, then it's down to AdA to confirm and Razbam to fix.

Edited by Ramsay

When switching on D²M, it stays blinking forever, and I never had any AA missile detection displayed on screen (radial line as the manual says).

On older posts from 2018 and before, it is said that real M2000-C doesn't have it, but it has been implemented in DCS and it's working. What is the current status?

It's implemented in DCS, but it has to be enabled in the Mission Editor by the mission designer for each aircraft. Not a bug!

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It' has been removed by default as it's not available on the M2000C IRL

Indeed, it has to be enabled in mission editor if you want to use it.

Would be great if you could ask such questions in the main forum, in order to have only confirmed bugs in the Bug Section :thumbup:

Maybe this should be in the manual

Maybe you're right with that :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi everyone

I noticed several bugs with the V/UHF radio:

-MEM button doesn't work

-XFR button doesnt work as intended, it should allows to switch between active and memory frequency.

-Chanel selection with dial pad doesn't work as intended. If you press X, it selects CH X+1, up tu CH 9 then it's normal.

-Mode selector has a weird behavior, you can turn it all the round by left click then normal oprating mode become HQ instead of FF.

-Squelch doesn't work

-Guard overlay doesn't work

-Guard selection on mode selector doesn't work.