Simultanous shooting with gun and cannon

skliff13

Hi all!

Some time ago I had no problem with simultanous shooting with 13-mm gun and 30-mm cannon. I have two triggers assigned for both actions.

But recently I've noticed that at a time only one of the triggers work. So I can shoot from either gun, or cannon, not all together.

Has some logic of the controls changed? B.t.w. same situation is with Spitfire, though in the Spit I can assign "fire guns+cannons" in controls.

This may be not related to Bf.109 specifically, but to general DCS controls. I've also noticed that when pressing push-talk button (for SRS) my axes controls don't work either. So I can't speak and maneuver at a time.

Is there a fix for that?

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Never been a problem for me, I have a 2-stage trigger. Pulling to the first click fires the slug guns only, pulling all the way fires the guns and cannon together.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!