Smoke toggle button

Surrexen

can confirm. same problem on the "adf beacon near / far" toggle. it does not work. the seperate keybinds however do function.

Never thought of individual buttons. I switched to a different channel and than back to restore near / far function using the toggle button.

Will try this and lets hope, the Yak get's some love from the devs.

+1:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 2:21 PM, Surrexen said:

It appears to me that the smoke pod toggle button will only turn the smoke pod on. Once it is on, using the toggle button again does not switch it off. Using the individual buttons for smoke on and smoke off work fine though.

I noticed yesterday that using the individual on/off keybinds seems to be working the wrong way around, though. The button on the stick moves correctly (as far as I can tell), but the actual smoke seemed to be the wrong way around.