F-35 A/B/C Community Mod

For my Master's Classes wrote a report on F-35

f35.com or f35.mil has some cool stuff about F-35

For money AIAA has book in F-35

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

2 hours ago, RotoFly said:

Whatever the name of the plane, there is a difference between them

More important  +the important with ED  And ALL everyone is flying :pilotfly: End

so just keep posting "your works" and talking gibberish just to get people's attention?

• Like 3

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

21 hours ago, FoxHoundELite said:

so just keep posting "your works" and talking gibberish just to get people's attention?

Its very apparent that there are several people here, sharing mods privately. That's their right. But when they come in here and show off pics and taunt the public, it's irritating and petty. This is just another case of that.

• Like 3

On 10/1/2022 at 8:57 PM, ST0RM said:

Its very apparent that there are several people here, sharing mods privately. That's their right. But when they come in here and show off pics and taunt the public, it's irritating and petty. This is just another case of that.

yeah this is not the first time this guy does this kind of stuff

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 10/6/2022 at 11:14 PM, RotoFly said:

FoxHoundELite
    Members

Posted Tuesday at 04:08 AM

aaaaaand he deleted his posts lol

-------------------------------------------------

Personally, I understand that I can enter any type on the emulator, where did it come from and how? No change or I made it But what did you understand from the conversation? 😷I see this type. Do you like this type and what do you think?

unknown.png?width=606&height=829

I think that:

1) You should start writing in french or copy the text from a translator. It's really hard to try and make sense out of your words sometimes.

2) Unless you bought those models, you should stop ripping models.

3) And maybe also stop posting random things in here in general.

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, razo+r said:

I think that:

1) You should start writing in french or copy the text from a translator. It's really hard to try and make sense out of your words sometimes.

2) Unless you bought those models, you should stop ripping models.

3) And maybe also stop posting random things in here in general.

the plane model above looks like it was ripped form War Thunder/IL-2

aaaaaand he deleted his post..... again.....

Edited by FoxHoundELite
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok gents, please get back on topic and discontinue the discussion chain regarding content sources.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

There was a discord for this(?) one, but it appears to be gone now.

• Like 1

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

10 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

@SkateZilla can we just close this thread then ?  I see no point to it any further. 

the last message from the dev team is that, the project still alive and they are working in private since people put lot of pressure, we wish them good luck.

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 8

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, ST0RM said:

I was intrigued by this post and will explain why I decided to respond.
Maybe it's also a problem with the supplier of these images.
I've already made and posted quite a few skins for DCS planes to share with the community,
until I discovered that some of my skins were later published with minimal or no modifications
under other names.
Those who have worked on such things will confirm to me a lot of work and time spent on the computer,
especially when it comes to models without templates that you have to create yourself.
Therefore am oneself arbitrated that the their leather for I shall to use only alone.
I had an F-35A in progress according to VSN, I decided to publish it later,
I still need to work on it a bit, especially the RoughMet.
Apologies for this Jason32, but my Aggressor is 5021. 

1.png

Edited by jan55
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jan55 said:

I discovered that some of my skins were later published with minimal or no modifications
under other names.

That problem is actually fairly common, it's sad when people disregard other's work in this way, but at the very least should post on their file comments, calling them out ... even if they ignore you, there will be other people noticing the true colors of the infractor.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

8 hours ago, jan55 said:

I was intrigued by this post and will explain why I decided to respond.
Maybe it's also a problem with the supplier of these images.
I've already made and posted quite a few skins for DCS planes to share with the community,
until I discovered that some of my skins were later published with minimal or no modifications
under other names.
Those who have worked on such things will confirm to me a lot of work and time spent on the computer,
especially when it comes to models without templates that you have to create yourself.
Therefore am oneself arbitrated that the their leather for I shall to use only alone.
I had an F-35A in progress according to VSN, I decided to publish it later,
I still need to work on it a bit, especially the RoughMet.
Apologies for this Jason32, but my Aggressor is 5021. 

1.png

Looking good here!, is this VSN or the F35 on per the thread?

I have done 5020 and 5021, not much difference between them tbh, for the VSN model.

9 hours ago, Jason32 said:

Looking good here!, is this VSN or the F35 on per the thread?

I have done 5020 and 5021, not much difference between them tbh, for the VSN model.

It is according to VSN, according to my knowledge there is nothing else for this aircraft(..too bad)
The differences between 5020 and 5021 are not significant, I got the first pictures
of 5021, that's why I started it.
Fingers crossed, you have a nice job. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm off topic, but could someone tell me what I need to do, in order to make the F-35 community mod flyable? I have flaming cliffs installed, but still the module is only available to AI.

thanks

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

12 hours ago, rwbishUP said:

Sorry if I'm off topic, but could someone tell me what I need to do, in order to make the F-35 community mod flyable? I have flaming cliffs installed, but still the module is only available to AI.

thanks

Watch this video 🙂 you need F-15C module or FC3

• Thanks 2

MOD Logo - 100.png