6 Degrees Of Freedom, Sublight Dynamics Joystick

So there's been a new generation of joystick, it was at least partly or fully crowdfunded. It features 6 degrees of freedom.... if you pull the stick straight up, that's a VERY uncommon function for joysticks, among others.

Now... I don't think anyone's gonna put their Warthogs and Virpils up for sale, if they are using DCS, for this stick. It's quite a different set of buttons, not sure how well or poor it would line up with the 80's fly by wire jets, for button functions. Also, it's apparently quite easy for one intended move, to end up causing a different move to be registered at the same time, because... well, since it's got 6 degrees, an imprecise move of the hand will still be detected, where a normal stick with 2 or 3 degrees of freedom simply don't register that extra imprecise movement.

But I did think that this would still be worthy of mentioning as news, as a point of discussion about joystick theory, and the fact that some of us DCS users may see this as useful for a different game/sim/display software, for instance they talk about using it while 3d designing or displaying, They mention possible drone piloting... I'm skeptical, but maybe to help move cameras for in-game video creation? Maybe some space-oriented games or simulations might benefit. If nothing else, it's an interesting and creative design worthy of attenting!