Why? oh why? TACAN

A10Yoda

I have flown the T38, L39C both in the Air Force. Both have pylons powered to place training munitions. My point is, if it is a trainer, then it should have a trainer loadout. It comes with 2 fictional skins. Aviojet, the company that made it and a fake US Air Force. If it is a Spanish Air Force trainer, I guarantee you they have a livery for it and they would have CAP 9's and a GAU pod they would place on it.. Colored Smoke is an Air Show CIVILIAN model and the TACAN would be REMOVED

I swear it's like talking to a wall. You've flown fast jets and do not understand what a lead-in trainer is? The C-101 EB damn well doesn't have weapons nor do combat training, because the F-5B does that in the Spanish Air Force, AFTER one has graduated from the C-101. The -EB skins that come with it are absolutely not fictional

CASA_C-101EB_Aviojet%2C_Spain_-_Air_Force_JP7136036.jpg

Spanish_AF_CASA_C-101EB_Aviojet.jpg

It's like complaining that the Tucano or T6 Texan do not carry weapons...

• Like 2

I have flown the T38, L39C both in the Air Force. Both have pylons powered to place training munitions. ..

If you already know all the answers .. why did you started this thread on the first place? :joystick:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Erm So the EB would be the same as the Red Arrows I guess the version of hawk they use has no weapons and no pylons to attach any.

The fact that casa actually made a trainer like that from launch actually shows quite clever commercial sense I think. Then again that's not how America is doing it though :dunno: