Since the latest update I can't Refuel, Rearm or get Repair

LuckyFromArma

I just tested hot (VHF AM radio) and cold (open door) rearming at a FARP without issue.

Please share a track.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

try by setting the radio selector to "INT"

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

As the title says; I'm doing everything same as I always have, but there's no response from the ground crew and nothing happens. Is this a bug in the update or maybe they changed the procedure?

Refuel / rearm at a FARP or at an airbase?

FARP needs fuel and ammo objects (or fuel truck + ammo truck IIRC), otherwise it dosn't work.

I've tried everything, every radio channel, Instant Action, Mission, Create Mission. Complete shutdown with doors open, radio tuned to field. I can get clearance from tower for landing and all, just no response from ground crews. At airbases, FARP with ammo only won't even rearm me. This started right after update.

I've tried everything, every radio channel, Instant Action, Mission, Create Mission. Complete shutdown with doors open, radio tuned to field. I can get clearance from tower for landing and all, just no response from ground crews. At airbases, FARP with ammo only won't even rearm me. This started right after update.

Then something seems to be broken with your installation, maybe try a repair. No rearm/refuel problems here and with other pilots in MP yesterday and two days ago right after the update.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue " Cant rearm or Refuel"  But i did find out what the issue was.   I have programmed a switch on my HOTAS to open the comms window at the rearm & refueling window.  ***  First time this path will not work *** you must go the long way around the first time in the mission.  Open the comms,, select ground crew.. blah blah... ect ect  then the second time you want to Rearm us can use your "programmed  switch.   And yes each time you crash or switch AC you first take the long route.

306th TFS Home of the "WILDHARE's" :pilotfly::gun_sniper: A10,F-14, F-15, F16, F18, AV88, UH1,KA 50, Oculus Rift ,Hotas Warthog, Stable & Beta, VRK :: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight Core 3.2 ghz, RAM- 32 GB, GeForce GTX 1070

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, Furia said:

I can rearm and refuel with no problems in the Release version. Are you using the Open beta or release (Stable) version?

Have you tried this in a normal airport associated to your "side" or only in FARP?

I've tried it everywhere;  disabled mods, repaired game, tried every radio setting, switches in every position, doors open, engine off, rotors completely stopped, both radios set to field channels, but I get the same results. 

I don't know, maybe I need to completely remove the game and reinstall it.

16 hours ago, LuckyFromArma said:

I've tried it everywhere;  disabled mods, repaired game, tried every radio setting, switches in every position, doors open, engine off, rotors completely stopped, both radios set to field channels, but I get the same results. 

I don't know, maybe I need to completely remove the game and reinstall it.

Try the attached mission. It is a test simple one. I tested and it works with no problem.

Can you rearm usually other modules like fighters?

If the problem only happnes with the UH-1H I would suggest you go to the module manager and uninstall the UH-1H Module (no need to reinstall the full game) and install the module again (it is fast and simple). Then try again.

Test Huey Rearm.miz

Hello guys, I have the same problem with rearming on FARP, everything else works (refuel, repair, comms).

I've placed a FARP tent (for repair), FARP ammo and fuel, a M1025 for comms, 3 M818 for electric power, rearm, repair and finally a M978 Tanker. All vehicles are very close to the FARP helipads.

23 hours ago, Furia said:

Try the attached mission. It is a test simple one. I tested and it works with no problem.

If the problem only happnes with the UH-1H I would suggest you go to the module manager and uninstall the UH-1H Module (no need to reinstall the full game) and install the module again (it is fast and simple). Then try again.

Test Huey Rearm.miz 7.22 kB · 2 downloads

Could you please provide a FARP in your rearm test mission?

2 hours ago, Lukas2438 said:

Hello guys, I have the same problem with rearming on FARP, everything else works (refuel, repair, comms).

I've placed a FARP tent (for repair), FARP ammo and fuel, a M1025 for comms, 3 M818 for electric power, rearm, repair and finally a M978 Tanker. All vehicles are very close to the FARP helipads.

Could you please provide a FARP in your rearm test mission?

Sure. Here you have. You have GPU, fuel, repair and rearm.

Test Huey Rearm FARP.miz

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2020 at 10:25 AM, Furia said:

Test Huey Rearm.miz 7.22 kB · 4 downloads

I couldn't get that mission to load.   I uninstalled UH-1H Huey in the Modules manager and reinstalled it, but it didn't change anything.

22 hours ago, LuckyFromArma said:

I couldn't get that mission to load.   I uninstalled UH-1H Huey in the Modules manager and reinstalled it, but it didn't change anything.

This is most strange. This mission is a very simple one with one huey plus a FARP and its 4 vehicles. has nothing else. You should be able to open it in the mission editor o launch it as single player mision. If you cannor do this with this simple and clean miz then youn have a bigger issue in your DCS installation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this will help you or not. But I recently built a Huey mission flying off single helipads but forgot to put "FARP ammo storage" and "FARP fuel depot" near each helipad. I could not rearm or refuel. Once I added both these to my mission for each helipad everything worked properly.

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, gortex said:

I'm having this issue with helos right now in 2.7.  I can't even rearm them from an airfield.  Any ideas?

If it's the one that manifests itself by not having weapons drop-down list, it's a known bug, altough, a random one. Main issue for ED is that they can't really track it down, since it's......random. But, they are looking into it. 

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I just bought the UH-1H to benefit the autumn sales waiting for the AH-64D, and I can't refuel or rearm. That is really disappointing.

Any solutions so far?

Thanks,

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

I tried to refuel and rearm at Andersen airbase from a new fresh mission, no mod, with and without supply vehicles. Nothing is happening. Track attached for those two cases.

I tried also in Nellis, without success.

I am on stable v2.7.7.15038.

Thanks,

Vincent

Huey no units.trk Huey with units.trk

Edited by vctpil

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY