JSOW AGM-154A Running Away From Target

Hey guys,

So, I've been trying to employ some AGM-154A in TOO mode into a SA-11 on a quick test mission I've created, and it doesn't matter what I do, the JSOWs always fly away from the target when they get closer (at around 3.5nm).

I've attached 2 tracks that I've saved today with some tests, so you can see clearly what I'm referring to. I'm using TrackIR, so apologies for the shaky camera.

F18-JSOW-Missing-FLIR-Only.trk

F18-JSOW-Missing.trk

I've tried with both the "Waypoint Designate" option from the HSI and by assigning targets using the FLIR, also in both "area track" and "point track" modes.

So far I've also tested with different HT values (900ft as per suggested by Wags, and from 300 to 1500), but it's absolutely inconsistent, as a few shots (maybe 3 in 40 I've tested so far) actually deploy and hit the targets. For all the other tests, it happens as per the tracks attached, the JSOWs simply fly away from the target when they get closer, and dive to the ground without deploying or any other reaction.

Appreciate any help or suggestions :)

This might be a better place to ask:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/digital-combat-simulator/dcs-f-a-18c-hornet

There was a beta patch on 4th - have you tried again after that? No notes on fixing any -154 bugs though.

Thanks, man. I'm already participating on some other topics related to the same issue on that thread. And yes, I've tried after the beta patch on the 4th (already playing Open Beta) but nothing has changed.

As per one of my posts on this topic, the issue seems to be related to the distance the 154As are launched. At a speed/altitude of more or less 280/33.000, the range of 25nm seems to be the key, where all launches from distances greater than 25nm will 100% miss, and all launches from closer than about 25nm will 100% hit, so it's clearly some sort of bug, as the "IN RANGE" area for this alt/speed starts at about 40nm...