DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

The default view forward in the cockpit is blacked out in the MB-339. It-s always been like this, but I never fly the plane so I gave up. But now the same happens with the new Hercules 6.4 that I reinstalled to the new version last night. If I move the view to the side the rest of the cockpit ist visible, but it seems a large black board sits between me and the front window. Any idea how to fix this_ 

Thx already

11 hours ago, joojoo said:

i recently downloaded the C130 hercules mod I tried to drop paratroopers but when they landed, they do not spawn on ground and dissapear even if I have CA, any idea?

Read through the whole thread. 

But you need a script to make the troops and dropped equipment become persistent. 

Can't seem to get the navigation to work right. When I select waypoint 1 in the cockpit then capture the coordinates of my markpoints in F10, the coordinates do not transfer from the map into the Waypoint 1 data screen. Furthermore, when I set multiple waypoints, the bearing, Lat and Long are always the same for each point I capture. Doesn't matter where I capture on the screen, it gives me the same bearing. The height is the only thing that changes I think.  

What am I missing?

Screen_210311_005742.png

Screen_210311_005814.png

10 hours ago, Wardog21 said:

Can't seem to get the navigation to work right. When I select waypoint 1 in the cockpit then capture the coordinates of my markpoints in F10, the coordinates do not transfer from the map into the Waypoint 1 data screen. Furthermore, when I set multiple waypoints, the bearing, Lat and Long are always the same for each point I capture. Doesn't matter where I capture on the screen, it gives me the same bearing. The height is the only thing that changes I think.  

What am I missing?

Screen_210311_005742.png

Screen_210311_005814.png

IDK if you have seen this or not, but it may help.

Yeah, I watched that video, thanks though. That is how I learned how to adjust the coordinate box in the F10 map. I re-watched the video just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I did it step by step how it is done in the video with no success. 

I select waypoint 1 on the screen, go into F10 and create a mark point, put the mouse inside the mark point and press RAlt+Y to capture, and it fails to record the Lat and Long correctly. The heading is always 207 from Krymsk. Not sure if it helps, but when I'm at Kutaisi, the bearing on the waypoint display is 209 when captured.

It doesn't matter which waypoint I select, or where on the map I select, the Bearing is always the same for every capture.

v6.5 is out: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zlomy27s47edtix/Hercules_ver_6.5.zip/file

Navigation waypoint capture on F10 map removed until further notice.
Final integration of the PFD and RWR done by Durham group (Durham, Erutuon and someone_somewhere)
Keyboard throttle added (Pgup + Pgdn)
HUD sideforce/sideslip indicator corrected
HUD reference airspeed error cue reversed
EFM - better rudder control and more efficient yaw damper
EFM - prop asymmetrical thrust (P-factor) added
Keybinding for BETA reverse (Ralt+B) introduced
EFM - elevator authority improved
Engine spool time more realistic (still need to work on delay between throttle movement and engine reaction)
etc.

I hope the crashes are fixed because this morning... after another "windows update" Hercules 6.4 started to crash DCS after loading and clicking fly. 😄

---
edit

it seems to work now with 6.5.
Not sure if it was windows or something else got corrupted in 6.4 over the night while PC was Off... But I saw an earlier post about an update being pushed because of a Windows Updated inflicting crash.

Also, nice to see  textures now have mip-maps... my favorites 🙂 . I was ready to check and redo them but seems not necessary. Cool!

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Tried the multicrew yesterday and it worked really well. Took a few tries to get it right but very cool. 

Question! Can Anubis kick around the idea of having 90 Paratroopers ( 30 per section ) ?

Thanks again for an awesome Mod. 

Okay back to back posts. 

With the latest Windows Update today Friday 12th of March Hercules 6.4 caused DCS to crash when I clicked "Fly" in Instant Action. It did allow me to load into the cockpit, but clicking fly caused it to crash.  

So I installed 6.5 and no crash in Instant Action or on a Multiplayer Server. 

Also, "Skin 62nd aw mcchord afb nato 80s (mac)" The pilots are painted the same color as the Hercules Skin. They lost their uniforms.  

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:58 AM, brn1976 said:

The default view forward in the cockpit is blacked out in the MB-339. It-s always been like this, but I never fly the plane so I gave up. But now the same happens with the new Hercules 6.4 that I reinstalled to the new version last night. If I move the view to the side the rest of the cockpit ist visible, but it seems a large black board sits between me and the front window. Any idea how to fix this_ 

Thx already

While no one even bothered here to reply, the problem was thankfully solved by the update to 6.5 by Anubis. 

Edited by brn1976

While no one even bothered here to reply, the problem was thankfully solved by the update to 6.5 by Anubis. 
Maybe nobody knew the answer? I think I tried to help you with the MB-339. That didn't help, so no point replying now, was it?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hi, Just downloaded 6.5. I'm I the only one who has their flight controls gone wonky? The rudder is all over the place and when the autopilot is engaged it's even worst. Never had any control problems with 6.4. I'm I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help,

19 hours ago, kolpakov_79 said:

If there is no joystick axis to change the power. How do I control the motors at the same time?

what do you mean? I have two axis.

6 hours ago, lockheed8 said:

not good

what pls?

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Are there any training missions available for the Hercules MOD? (Or any single player missions, for any map at all?) Thank you. 

Edited by Lurker

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

I just dowloaded the mod, and it looks and flies great! I do have major issues with the rudder though, where its basically all over the place, extremely hard to keep the aircraft on track, and just a pain in the a** to use. I'm using 2.5.6.6, with key controls for the rudder.  Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it?

6 hours ago, CrazedPilot said:

I just dowloaded the mod, and it looks and flies great! I do have major issues with the rudder though, where its basically all over the place, extremely hard to keep the aircraft on track, and just a pain in the a** to use. I'm using 2.5.6.6, with key controls for the rudder.  Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it?

I have the same problem. I have also brought this problem up a couple of days ago and no body on the forum seems to have any solutions.

Edited by Furball58