DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

4 hours ago, allen6090 said:

Yes, I have it installed "User\DCSOpenbeta\mods\aircraft\Hercules". See posts above.

Have you installed the latest VC runtime?

Didn't see the missing Hercules.dll error in your log though. Might be worth it to re-install the runtime. 🤷‍♂️

Cheers!

From the Discord.

If you can't get into the cockpit and see the error message "Hercules.dll ... module could not be found" in DCS.log, then you need to install vcruntime140_1.dll which are needed by the Hercules.dll: run vc_redist.x64.exe from the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

Thank You, MAXsenna. I will give it a go this afternoon when I get home. Appreciate the guidance and suggestions!
No worries! We're all here to help!
Anyway, for some reason DCS hav decided to crash on me when trying the latest version, even with NO GPU OC.
Won't be able to check for another day or two though, but fist thing I'll try is re-installation of the VC.
Cross my fingers you'll sort it out.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Excellent call, MAXsenna! I updated my vc redist. and all is good! Greatly appreciate the suggestion! Your right, that is why this community exists! Passionate family taking care of each other! Thank You again, MAXsenna! Fly On my friend!

20210518_175430.jpg

• Like 1

Hi,

Just wondering if this unit is playable on the latest stable release, or if it's only for 2.7 now?

I've tried installing v6.6 (as mentioned on the first post for 2.5.6) and also tried v6.7 in stable release (2.5.6) and have issues with both as soon as I jump into the slot - frames drop to under 10fps. (I can jump into any other client slot aircraft on the map and frames go back over 100fps).

Is there anything I'm missing that might be causing this?

Thanks in advance

Excellent call, MAXsenna! I updated my vc redist. and all is good! Greatly appreciate the suggestion! Your right, that is why this community exists! Passionate family taking care of each other! Thank You again, MAXsenna! Fly On my friend!
20210518_175430.thumb.jpg.b7beb111c5d5c31f711f4f75b7058d92.jpg
Awesome!
Yeah, I totally love this community!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 5/19/2021 at 11:56 PM, Dangerzone said:

Hi,

Just wondering if this unit is playable on the latest stable release, or if it's only for 2.7 now?

I've tried installing v6.6 (as mentioned on the first post for 2.5.6) and also tried v6.7 in stable release (2.5.6) and have issues with both as soon as I jump into the slot - frames drop to under 10fps. (I can jump into any other client slot aircraft on the map and frames go back over 100fps).

Thanks in advance

Yes Im getting this too.

Edited by aceviper

12 hours ago, aceviper said:

Yes Im getting this too.

Was yours happening in Syria? It was in a Syria mission I was playing around with that it occurred for me. (Again in 2.5.6 SR)  And are you in SR too?  

Maybe it's no longer available and I'll have to wait for 2.7 to be released to stable before continuing?

Edited by Dangerzone

is there any news on when this ns430 conflict will be sorted?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

NS430 is working again with the Herc 6.7 if this is your question

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

On 4/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, Backy 51 said:

The Stubby J's are the planform for the Special Mission aircraft, AC/HC/KC/MC/WC, etc.  Air Mobility Command is all C-130J-30 now and the largest operator of the J model.

Interesting, thanks for the info! 

9 hours ago, Neo47 said:

NS430 is working again with the Herc 6.7 if this is your question

Are you sure about that? about a week ago I gave a try and my game crashed. First page also still says that is a problem

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

ED fixed something 2 patches ago since then the NS430 is working again.

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

On 5/20/2021 at 12:56 AM, Dangerzone said:

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you're using Steam ?

Try and select the Steam/Reshade checkbox in the Options -> Special -> Hercules menu.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hi all!

I was looking for answer on that but couldn't find it in FAQ here and discord, what i'm doing wrong when cargo falls under ground after being dropped?

I was trying to check how does it look like on Instant missions but everything just disappear, paratroopers, cargo etc 😞

Cheers,

I've same problem ( Vers. 6.7) even though I activate Cargo lua in each mission as recommended. Cargo slides out of hold, and sits stationary on ground for 1 sec. then sinks into bowels of the Earth. Best realism-killer I ever saw. 

Congratulations again for this mod. Each version is more and more astonishing!

Maybe someone could help me. In version 6.7 the Hercules is drifting to the left at low speed that makes very difficult to handle the aircraft.

This don't happened to me in v6.5 and before.

Thanks in advance.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:23 PM, daemon1808 said:

Congratulations again for this mod. Each version is more and more astonishing!

Maybe someone could help me. In version 6.7 the Hercules is drifting to the left at low speed that makes very difficult to handle the aircraft.

This don't happened to me in v6.5 and before.

Thanks in advance.

I just installed 6.7, and never used this Herc' mod before. When I taxi at slow speeds the AC wants to steer to the left. Checked all controls and they are neutral/centered. Apply power from a stop and taxi, veere to the left and hard to control on ground. In flight I saw no issue. NWS and all seems to work ok, just wont stay centered on track... on the ground anyway.

---

Edited by Noluck

PC: Windows 10 Pro X64, AMD FX8120 8 Core @ ~4.0GHz, 32GB DDR3-1600, GTX 1080 8Gb, 1 TB EVO 860 SSD | Displays: 3 Dell HD 1920x1080 @ 5520x1080 windowed ||| Hardware : TM Warthog HOTAS Stick+Throttle | 3x TM Cougar MFD's | WW Combat Panel | WW Landing Panel ||| Mods: F/A-18C | F-16 | P51-D | UH-1H | C130-J | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Syria | Channel | Normandy | WWII Assets | Super Carrier | Combined Arms

Just an idea: did you have any severe weather conditions enabled? Crosswind can be tricky,  even on ground.

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Noluck:

I just installed 6.7, and never used this Herc' mod before. When I taxi at slow speeds the AC wants to steer to the left. Checked all controls and they are neutral/centered. Apply power from a stop and taxi, veere to the left and hard to control on ground. In flight I saw no issue. NWS and all seems to work ok, just wont stay centered on track... on the ground anyway.

---

You have to activate the ground idle for taxi. Go into BETA Mode and activate the LOW SPD GND IDLE (4 pushbuttons) below the thrust levers in the mid.

Regards / Grüße

Neo