DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

could someone point me to documentation on AI scripting and commands for the mod? In order to set up automated resupplies/airdrops.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

On 6/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, Neo47 said:

You have to activate the ground idle for taxi. Go into BETA Mode and activate the LOW SPD GND IDLE (4 pushbuttons) below the thrust levers in the mid.

That helped. The gang on the discord also said the same. Thanks.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:00 PM, rwbishUP said:

could someone point me to documentation on AI scripting and commands for the mod? In order to set up automated resupplies/airdrops.

I would strongly suggest you join thier discord, they help out directly. I don't have the link, just look it up.

---

• Like 1

PC: Windows 10 Pro X64, AMD FX8120 8 Core @ ~4.0GHz, 32GB DDR3-1600, GTX 1080 8Gb, 1 TB EVO 860 SSD | Displays: 3 Dell HD 1920x1080 @ 5520x1080 windowed ||| Hardware : TM Warthog HOTAS Stick+Throttle | 3x TM Cougar MFD's | WW Combat Panel | WW Landing Panel ||| Mods: F/A-18C | F-16 | P51-D | UH-1H | C130-J | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Syria | Channel | Normandy | WWII Assets | Super Carrier | Combined Arms

Version 6.8 is available!

[Change Log For Version 6.8]

Below some changes included in this version:

No need for steam users to tick the box - custom sounds now fully functional

- One AM radio added:
- In the Hercules.lua you have one panel radio defined with 20 preset AM channels:
- U1 (UHF) AN/ARC-164 RCS Presets

- CNI-MU: added waypoint entry / modification

Some more work done on the EFM (flight model refinements)
External default textures not showing on LOD2 fixed
All cockpit lights are now dim-able for NVG users

To the Herc Community:
Thank you all for your support over the past year.  It’s been incredible to watch the enthusiastic response from this community to our work.
However, with this release, we’ll be taking a step back, and you may hear less from us.
Fear not! We are not abandoning the dream of a full functional C-130 in DCS.
On the contrary, exciting things are underway, and we hope to share more in the next two weeks ;).

The Hercules Dev Team
- Anubis, Someone, Erutuon, Relics, and Durham

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Hi,

Many thanks for this fantastic Mod ! 👏

One question : is this 6.8 version only for DCS 2.7, or does it work also with 2.5.6 ?

I currently use the last release Open Beta 2.5.6.

Amazing work, indeed you have done in this C-130 Mod ! 😀

Thanks,

Fly low...

• Like 1

v6.8 works with DCS 2.7 only

• Like 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

On 11/4/2020 at 10:50 PM, Eight Ball said:

A new download link for the mod is up!

Hercules v5.0

Beware, this mod doesnt play well with Reshade (FPS loss) and the NS430 module, you'll need to deactivate it to avoid CTDs

Hi, how do you deactivate this Reshade and NS430 module? I'm on Steam.

Edited by Mareak

Btw Version 6.8.2 is released... --> https://www.mediafire.com/file/y5qov91ds5gvofv/Hercules_ver_6.8.2.zip/file

Change log:

Emergency repair update
- Radio PTT incorporated
- Autopilot HDG sensitivity eased

The NS430 works (!!!) with the hercules, no need to deactivate it.

Edited by Neo47
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

On 6/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, Neo47 said:

Version 6.8 is available!

On the contrary, exciting things are underway, and we hope to share more in the next two weeks ;).

The Hercules Dev Team
- Anubis, Someone, Erutuon, Relics, and Durham

I hope that this exciting thing is you are becoming an official 3rd party dev which will create a payware level hercules 🙂

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Hey Guys, 

LOVE the mod.  LOVE IT.   However, since the most recent update to DCS, I can't get it to load in.  It will start to load the cockpit then it locks up DCS.  I've tried deleting it, reinstalling it, trying all the various DCS work arounds, nothing seems to help fix the issue.  Has anyone else noticed this?

21 hours ago, Utildai said:

Hey Guys, 

LOVE the mod.  LOVE IT.   However, since the most recent update to DCS, I can't get it to load in.  It will start to load the cockpit then it locks up DCS.  I've tried deleting it, reinstalling it, trying all the various DCS work arounds, nothing seems to help fix the issue.  Has anyone else noticed this?

After a new update of DCS, I always delete the folders ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\fxo and ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\metashaders2

No idea if it is really necessary but it seems to help. Dcs will rebuild those folders during start-up.

Therefore, after all that, I made a new mission on the Caucasus map and did not have a problem.

Always, when you report a problem (especially during start-up), include the ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log (NOT the .zip file please)

Edited by AnubisYinepu

Hello!

I have this wondefull mod but I have a problem with Vaicom. The latest update from Vaicom makes compatibility problems with this mod. 

The problem comes from the entry.lua, this lines:

Options = {
    {
            name         = _("Hercules"),
            nameId         = "Hercules",
            dir         = "Options",
        },
    },    

If they are removed the problem is gone, but of course I don't know how this would affect the Hercules. If you could talk with Hollywood (vaicom) about this, it would be awesome. Thanks!

Hello!

I have this wondefull mod but I have a problem with Vaicom. The latest update from Vaicom makes compatibility problems with this mod. 
The problem comes from the entry.lua, this lines:

Options = {
    {
            name         = _("Hercules"),
            nameId         = "Hercules",
            dir         = "Options",
        },
    },    

If they are removed the problem is gone, but of course I don't know how this would affect the Hercules. If you could talk with Hollywood (vaicom) about this, it would be awesome. Thanks!
What happens if you try and test it?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 6/28/2021 at 1:08 AM, AnubisYinepu said:

After a new update of DCS, I always delete the folders ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\fxo and ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\metashaders2

No idea if it is really necessary but it seems to help. Dcs will rebuild those folders during start-up.

Therefore, after all that, I made a new mission on the Caucasus map and did not have a problem.

Always, when you report a problem (especially during start-up), include the ..\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs\dcs.log (NOT the .zip file please)

Thank you for the reply.  I'll try that again.  :)

On 6/28/2021 at 1:08 AM, AnubisYinepu said: