DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

On 7/1/2021 at 11:07 AM, michelip said:

I just installed the Marianas map, but in M.E. the Anubis Herc. although selectable, crashes the sim. and does not show on the ground except as an aircraft icon.
Anyone else having this problem?

I've just tried creating a Herc mission on the Marianas map, and it worked ok for me.

8 minutes ago, AviaAlex12 said:

I can't find the hercules anywhere in Mission Editor , it just doesnt show up...Any help?

If the mod is installed okay, keep your eyes out for the clock-icon "Historical list of units"; if that's on, it'll likely hide the Herc and many other aircraft.

• Like 2

Just now, Yurgon said:

If the mod is installed okay, keep your eyes out for the clock-icon "Historical list of units"; if that's on, it'll likely hide the Herc and many other aircraft.

Oh! Thank you SO MUCH! I have been having this problem from some time , idk it was this simple to fix lol, thanks again! 😄

• Like 1

Thanks Andy,

I was running Herc. version 6.8.2 when I had the problem with the Marianas. Then I installed 6.8.1 and Herc. showed up and worked perfectly. Re-installed 6.8.2 and problem returned.

Are you running 6.8.2? 

Regards, 

Mich.

3 hours ago, michelip said:

Thanks Andy,

I was running Herc. version 6.8.2 when I had the problem with the Marianas. Then I installed 6.8.1 and Herc. showed up and worked perfectly. Re-installed 6.8.2 and problem returned.

Are you running 6.8.2? 

Regards, 

Mich.

Yup, 6.8.2. I only tested it briefly though, it is possible there is still an issue somewhere. Maybe another mod causing a conflict?

12 hours ago, AnubisYinepu said:

Você está certo, trabalhando nisso

Thank you very much! Also don't forget the STANDBY HORIZON which is inoperative. Apart from these small details the MOD is sensational and oddly enough it is the aircraft that I'm flying the most lately.
If possible, make the C-130H (SHORT FUSELAGE) version which will also be very successful.
How do I donate money to you for the beautiful work?

Edited by leosilva7719

14 hours ago, michelip said:

I would like to see more key / switch bindings become available, such as: 

*Start / Stop all engines and APU.

*Battery on / off

*Power source switch - External / APU

*Bleed Air  On / Off

*Hydraulics Aux. pump.

Roger that

13 hours ago, leosilva7719 said:

Thank you very much! Also don't forget the STANDBY HORIZON which is inoperative. Apart from these small details the MOD is sensational and oddly enough it is the aircraft that I'm flying the most lately.
If possible, make the C-130H (SHORT FUSELAGE) version which will also be very successful.
How do I donate money to you for the beautiful work?

Roger that

We are also working on the C-130J which have the shorter body

Donations unfortunately not accepted

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AnubisYinepu said:

Roger that

Roger that

We are also working on the C-130J which have the shorter body

Donations unfortunately not accepted

Excellent news. Thank you very much! My days will no longer be the same in the DCS world.

54 minutes ago, Pak1979 said:

You must install it in the "Saved Games" DCS Folder not in the Game Folder.

Thanks! That did the trick, but got really low framerate, even though I have the Asus 3090. Guess Steam version don´t play nice with it. 

I'm confused guys, this is my first attempt at using this Mod and I can't get into the cockpit, can only view it in F2.

I am running DCS 2.7.3 and Hercules 6.8.2.

Lets hope I'm missing something simple here, would appreciate any help.

Regards mondaysoff.

File path.PNG

ME.PNG

dcs log.txt

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

I'm confused guys, this is my first attempt at using this Mod and I can't get into the cockpit, can only view it in F2.
I am running DCS 2.7.3 and Hercules 6.8.2.
Lets hope I'm missing something simple here, would appreciate any help.

Regards mondaysoff.
1569395037_Filepath.thumb.PNG.361fff3ccc4f921df673c053eef67559.PNG
ME.thumb.PNG.756024da6442fa82fd3bc610965ae0b1.PNG
dcs log.txt
You're not installing it in Saved Games DCS.xxx Mods Aircraft

Or have you just renamed your Saved Games folder to something strange?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

You're not installing it in Saved Games DCS.xxx Mods Aircraft

Or have you just renamed your Saved Games folder to something strange? emoji848.png

I was told that this was an upgrade legacy issue from Windows 7 to 10 many years ago. Everything else, inputs, liveries, Civil Aircraft Mod etc all work fine. Soon I will have to upgrade storage, boot drive and memory and hopefully a new OS.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Ahhh! That makes sense.
Haven't used Win7 for more years than I can remember.
I just noticed that it a said "my games" and not "Saved Games". And the "Saved Games" icon on the folder is missing too.
I usually don't ingrade OS upgrades. But IIRC I did go that route, 7,8,8.1,10 and didn't experience that issue. But fate forced me to come to my senses and I now have a fresh Win10 and so many troubles went away.
Learned my previous lesson, no more OS upgrades for me.
Good luck on your venture!
Cheers!

Hey guys, awsome mod!  It's amazing how much effort went into this already and to see what is possible for DCS but misssing unless you have this mod. Cargo dropping, stuff you load in actualy showing up, paratroopers, etc.

I do have a questions: I watched some vids on how to operate the hercules and i see a battlepanel on the loadmaster (3) station where you can arm the bombs. I do get the loadchart where i can flick threw some information. I however do not see the weapon armament controls, nor am i able to drop bombs or fire canons. I looked around on the forum, but couldnt find an answer. What am i missing? I am in VR, dont know if that could be a problem?

I uploaded a picture of the panel im refering to

image.png

You have to load the battlestation first to get access to it. In Missioneditor in the loadout screen or in pit call the ground crew to rearm/refuel and activate it (not sure atm i think Station 1).

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --