[DUPLICATE] Rotary Axis Response to Potentiometer Movement

Mortisrose

As was posted in the Gunsight Keybinds thread post #7, the in game range and wingspan axes only responds to a small degree of motion (about 10% in the middle) of potentiometer movement on controller. Also other axes that do work in game such as lighting and radio volume only respond to half of the pot axis movement. That in effect reduces the resolution by half.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

As was posted in the Gunsight Keybinds thread post #7, the in game range and wingspan axes only responds to a small degree of motion (about 10% in the middle) of potentiometer movement on controller. Also other axes that do work in game such as lighting and radio volume only respond to half of the pot axis movement. That in effect reduces the resolution by half.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I see that this is already reported by anothjer user and they have provided the necessary documents. Marking as DUPLICATE and moving to RESOLVED

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.