DCS: F-14 Development Update - Enter the -A!

Cobra847

Looking forward to the update, however I wonder what these entail specifically?:

• Adjusted subsonic airframe drag per SME comments

Refering how fast the aircraft loses speed without thrust or?

• Adjusted F110 AB thrust below mach 0.7

The -B does feel a tiny bit low on thrust below 0.7 mach, so I'm wondering if it's been increased a bit?

Usually the old ones are kept to not break any older missions but maybe it could work if ED (not HB's job) just swap the model.

Glove vanes are not in plans currently.

Do you have an official source that there won’t be any glove vanes on the F14A?

I did a forum search and this was all I could find mentioning them.

Do you have an official source that there won’t be any glove vanes on the F14A?

I did a forum search and this was all I could find mentioning them.

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/licensed-third-party-projects/heatblur-simulations/dcs-f-14a-b/285946-f-14a-on-the-19th-wink-wink-nudge-nudge?p=6381505#post6381505

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Got it. Somewhat of a dearth of liveries just yet. VF-21, -111, -154, and -211. Took the Black Knights bird for a spin. Victory205 was right is saying that the engines won't just come apart on you, but I had to actively TRY to get an engine stall (tail slide from a vertical climb). The right engine stalled and gave me an alert, but an easy throttle back and stabilizing flight and the engine took it like a champ.

DCSF-14AOK3A.jpg

DCSF14AOK3B.png

Should we expect an older RWR, screenshots of which you showed earlier?

heatblur-alr-45-rwr.jpg

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25