[MERGED -OLD BUGS] Forum Cleanup

RAZBAM_ELMO

Also having issues with the fine tuning handle using both the mouse wheel and keyboard mappings.

I bound keys to the ADF Manual Frequency Down/Up functions but they don't seem to work even when held down.The only thing that happens is the frequency increases, doesn't matter which key i press.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are too many automatic functions in the cockpit which makes operating controls confusing for me. Such as the aforementioned Gear Lever, the Gear Lever Lock disengaging/engaging when gear up and down; safety on control column automatically flips down when depressing trigger and then flips back up to safe position; emergency valves turn themselves when pressed with mouse. Button covers are the only thing that should be automatically actuated in my opinion.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

Sorry, but in this case I trust Russian guys implementing Russian hardware more than Razbam.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=149762

Also:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3417487#post3417487

The current implementation where you can't change frequency in any other mode than ANT makes little sense, especially if you consider than real one can "store" only one frequency. The switches are purely mechanical, so nothing should prevent the pilot from moving them. The KOMPASS/ANTENA/RAMKA switch is not unique to ARK-5, you can find on most ADF units, even digital ones, and it doesn't prevent the unit from tuning to different frequencies. It's used to change how the antenna works, not to invoke some stored frequency.

Anyway, more info for those who understand cyrylic, including complete manuals:

http://voennizdat.com/downloadbook.php?id=1785

http://forum.oldradio.org.ua/index.php?topic=11472.0

Even if we go with some compromises regarding storing and switching frequencies (that's fine, there's no perfect solution with how navaids work on DCS maps), then it should be possible to tune the frequency from any mode, not only ANT.

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Safety on the control column not mouse clickable or mappable in control binds menu, instantly flips from safe to fire when trigger depressed; missing texture on control column.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205498&d=1551565659

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

It is there but under axis commands. The wheel brake is a lever so it's operated like an axis. Works fine using my mcg grip.

There is a separate small two position brake lever left of gunsight for nose gear.

More missing bindings.

Course select knob and altimeter knobs are missing. Good to have CW/CCW for them to bind to rotaries.

Mirage and harrier also suffer from control bindings, please razbam do something about it....

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ohhh that one yea it's super hard to see I and to turn on all lights in the cockpit.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Back to OP, mig 19 worth it?

Apart from Flight model it is fine.There are no major bugs(a lot of commands can not be mapped,ah and btw u start with afterburner off by default).

As far as i have seen FM is the only real issue.

To the gentleman that has suggested that i have to have practical knowledge of MIG 19 or documents to back up my crude,but valid statement(gets the point across more effectively),i have suggestion.

Set up a dogfight and press F5.All that is missing is a little cross in front of your plane:smilewink:

Full agree. A module should not come out of beta with out all the cockpit click spots having a key binding in my opinion. After all this is not major system coding, if the community can come up with the lua script to fix it then is should be part of the official build.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

Iss the oxygen system inop ?

I never see the flow indicator start til "blink".

Also turning the Oxygen valve - You can turn it in each direction indefinatly, seems to opne, close, open close.... etc..

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Various switch and knob animations

Many knobs can be turned indefinatly around. Once they reach the fully open/closed position, then just reset back to the opposit.

This is the case with the Oxygen valve, and light reostats on the righthand side panel, and most probably also with other knobs.

The switches on the righthand side behind the glass cover, can be switched with the cover closed.

Generally it´s hard to see the switch positions due to the very dark cockpit.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

• ED Team
Full agree. A module should not come out of beta with out all the cockpit click spots having a key binding in my opinion. After all this is not major system coding, if the community can come up with the lua script to fix it then is should be part of the official build.

It's not out of beta, this is early access.

While flying with a lightly damaged left wing, I jettisoned both fuel tanks, and fired both missiles. The aircraft went from being perfectly controllable to entering an extreme roll to the right (opposite the damaged wing), the instant the second missile (on the right wing) was launched, leading to an instant G-loc (blackout) and eventual crash. Dropping the fuel tanks and firing the first missile had a negligible effect on roll.

Track file attached: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t015srexkvaewmv/Operation%20Urgent%20Fury_V_1.2-20190302-164953.trk?dl=0

Incident occurred shortly after the first take-off, which was relatively quick. The subsequent flights have nothing to do with this bug, and can be ignored.

Page 80, "17) On the RH Side Panel, check that the Oxygen Main Feed Valve is Fully Open.

18.) On the RH Side Panel, check that the Oxygen System Control Panel Selectors are set to “Mix” (СМЕСЬ) and “Auto” (АВТ) respectively." Switches are actually on the LH horizontal panel.

Page 83, "5) On the LH Side Panel, Turn On both “Right Generator” and “Left Generator” Switches." Switches are on the RH side panel.

Day setting should be bright and night should be dim AFAIK. It seems to be the other way round in the sim.

i5/9600K wc, Z390XP, 32Gb/DDR4, 1080ti wc, 850 Evo SSD, TMWH, DSD FLT1, ORs.

A10C, UH1, MI8, BF109K4, SA342M, L39C, M2000C, Mig21BIS, Mig15, F86, C101, Hawk, F-14, F-5E, Spitfire MkIX, AV8B N/A, FA-18C, P51-D, Yak 52, Mig19p, F-16C, JF-17 OPF, Red Flag2, MusRel, BnboB, Tbs, TEW 3.0, TTQ, MI8 OFC, SC.

They are mechanical handles also, cant be blockade.

I also more trust to Belsimtek with this (sorry, 15bis was his national fighter, its a benchamrk), ARK-5 was used also in 17, An-2, ect.

Here is manual for ARK-9 (the same functions):

http://aeroklub-czestochowa.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Strony-od-An-2_Instrukcja_uzytkowania_w_locie_SP-AOU_cz2.pdf

"place the working switch in the position of the compass" (after fine-tuning).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

So far, the best solution is to switch on the lowest frequency range 150-310 i think. And turn the numbers here, then switch to highest - it will be at same position. so by moving half on this scale, you move half of the scale in high numbers. On the small number frequencies you turn the tuning much, much higher. But of course this not remove the bugs.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

In mode 1 (low altitude) you disable the search antenna, but the "bird" indication is connected to the tracking antenna, so shouldn't it remain visible all the time?

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Game manual says RP-5 full scan time is 1.3 seconds. Then why the contacts refresh on the radar screen only once every 4-5 seconds and not in sync with the scan bar?

//*

Maybe also possible to put the current state of the ARK-5P in the Knee board like in F-86/Mig-15

//*

Good idea! +1.

Example:

neHyJF1l.jpg

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro