[MERGED -OLD BUGS] Forum Cleanup

RAZBAM_ELMO

Some areas in the cockpit appear to glow as if illuminated by a backlight, these screenshots were taken in a hanger with the battery power off:

attachment.php?attachmentid=205771&stc=1&d=1551845817

attachment.php?attachmentid=205772&stc=1&d=1551845817

attachment.php?attachmentid=205773&stc=1&d=1551845817

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please correct this frequency settings as a priority.

Very hard to set up right FREQ on ARK-5 (I never know what I set because the scale does not move correctly).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Two small ventral side fairings are misaligned with skin texture.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205783&stc=1&d=1551857799

Also, an apparent disjointed texture on the underside.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205784&stc=1&d=1551857716

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

ASP-5 sets itself to AG mode when selecting Bombs or Rockets, all other selections are AA.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Nosewheel brake - I dont know at all which position stands for brake or not. Didnt find anything about it in manual. Only connect it or disconnect it, but what state refers to what ? :-)

The easy way to remember is when the handle is in the horizontal position it locks. See the horizontal position as a wall. And the vertical position as flow and forward.

Horizontal (wall) = nose wheel brake on (landing and takeoff)

Vertical (forward) = nose wheel brake off (taxi / free movement)

g8PjVMw.png

It's the default livery in the screenshots and affects all liveries. Texture files MiG19_T2 and MiG19_T3.

The explosive canopy cords (or whatever it is) are missing from the internal view.

H2nkR4O.jpg

xpP93mh.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I'm pretty sure ARK-5 antenna is that rectangular thing under circular glass at the bottom of the fuselage. It has to be able to rotate itself 360 degrees to find the signal direction.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I did this:

Engine air start cover: open

Switch set forward

Engine air start cover: closed

Switch remain to the forward position

By construction closing the cover should push the switch to the off/backward position or the cover could be blocked by the switch.

Is this normal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASP-5 sets itself to AG mode when selecting Bombs or Rockets, all other selections are AA.

Hi,many thanks for your answer.Hmm,sorry dear Zeus,ASP-5 has not ability to sets itself to AG mode,when selecting BOMB or RKT mode.For dive bombing is ASP used like simple collimator.So you can set aiming angle(right scale 0-11deg) according bomb chart.There are no calculation.

For GUN and RKT mode ASP-5 calculate the same quantity when you are aiming on ground or air target.There is no difference,because ASP know:ballistic,range, height and angular velocity.Especialy for S-5M rocket are calculated complementary correction angles(angle of attack and angle of sideslip) due to very small initial velocity,when it is leaving rocket pod(only 48m/s) These angles are calculated in cooperation with NULL-SET gyroscope.For launch of R-3S missile you do not need any calculation.

Unfortunately Zeus,ASP-5 can not calculate "SLANT RANGE" which you need for proper and accurately aiming on ground target.

BTW I studied these systems many years ago and I still have many remarks,wiring diagrams and so on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ARK-5 omnidirectional antenna top of canopy, ARK-5 radio compass antenna on bottom fuselage.

Hi,

noticed that the switches seem to move way too slow and smooth when operated. A real switch cannot and should not be moved this way. Real operation would be nearly instantaniously after reaching the switching point.

Jonne

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are the RUFO-45 UV lamps supposed to give off visible light?

attachment.php?attachmentid=205826&stc=1&d=1551950158

In VR I noticed the lamps are missing the front side.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205827&stc=1&d=1551950158

How You get here??? :D

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

We'll check this issue.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

You can fly at high altitudes f.e. 12000m with the cockpit depressurized (gauge showing that there is no pressure difference between inside and outside of cockpit) and the breathing indicator showing no movement; so either it's not working as intended and the pilot is breathing (breathing indicator not working) or I did not turn it on, in which case the pilot should suffer from hypoxia - in fact I did try all possible variations and there was no difference, so I would say both is the case:

breathing indicator not working

missing hypoxia effect for pilot (blurred vision like in MiG-15).

EDIT: breathing indicator as in indicator that indicates oxygen flow.

Edited by DerNeueMensch

I had one landing where I deployed Flaps and gear through the Emergency pneumatic valves, but it didn't require me to pull the emergency gear release handle, in fact it is not clickable...

There is also no way to really test emergency procedures, like it is possible in the MiG-21 where you can set a failure of the hydro-system in the mission editor...

Also: When I pop the circuit breaker for the deployment of gear/flaps, I can still operate them.

Will check and fix

I'm not experiencing this on any other module and I own all of them apart from the Yak and CE2, but sometimes when I'm flying the MiG, suddenly my axis controls stop working, this isn't just in DCS itself, it is showing up in the windows joystick settings, I have the TM Warthog, and I can only clear this by ending the profile, and restarting it.