New OB update? Can I join MP servers with certain WW2 units without owning the DLC?

MobiSev

Yes. It allows those users whom have not purchased the asset pack a limited number of assets with which they can build basic ww2 missions, or allow server hosts to run ww2 missions with only those units and increase the accessibility of the mission to a wider audience.

i always thought the WW2 assets pack should have just been included in ME assets anyway... glad someone is getting something for "free" and hopefully its expands the community. how about a "free" P-47D30, it would expand the WW2 community to wider audience as well.

i always thought the WW2 assets pack should have just been included in ME assets anyway... glad someone is getting something for "free" and hopefully its expands the community. how about a "free" P-47D30, it would expand the WW2 community to wider audience as well.

I always thought that the WW2 assets should've been included for all WW2 plane purchases ... seems logical

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17