What am I doing wrong with the CCIP?

SlipHavoc

2 hours ago, Svend_Dellepude said:

on the AMPCD select POS/GPS instead of POS/INS if GPS is available. That will fix the problem with the bomb fall line.

If GPS is available, POS/INS should automatically transition to POS/AINS (Aided INS) when the INS knob is in the IFA position. GPS should not be used as the primary position-keeping source.

Edited by Tholozor

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

15 hours ago, Svend_Dellepude said:

on the AMPCD select POS/GPS instead of POS/INS if GPS is available. That will fix the problem with the bomb fall line.

I could kiss you right now. Thank you.
8 runs, 8 hits.

Edited by Knock-Knock
  • Thanks 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

15 hours ago, Tholozor said:

If GPS is available, POS/INS should automatically transition to POS/AINS (Aided INS) when the INS knob is in the IFA position. GPS should not be used as the primary position-keeping source.

Yeah, IRL maybe. But INS screws up the bomb fall line which it shouldn't. Another benefit is that you all of a sudden have all your sensors working like they are supposed to. JDAM's will land where you intended, FLIR will point where you intended and so on.

So until they fix INS this is a solution.

2 hours ago, Knock-Knock said:

I could kiss you right now. Thank you.
8 runs, 8 hits.

My girlfriend might not like it, but ok. 🙂

Here is a lengthy thread about the issue:

Edited by Svend_Dellepude
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.