Multiple locks before firing AGM-65

uri

In the patch notes:

It is possible to lock on with two missiles prior to launching the first missile

Has anyone had any success with this? I tried getting a lock with one station and then switching to the next but this doesn't work. I've set RP = 2 and I'm using PRE mode. Is this only possible in VIS?

Just figured it out - rough instructions and a video below

- First try

- updated

Quick and dirty steps for Maverick double shots - definitely WIP

AG master mode

Select TGP and WPN pages

Set MAV's to PRE Set TGP as SOI (leave in MAN not AUTO) - Find a spot and immediately hit point track mav handoff will start.

Set WPN page as SOI - Slew mav to desired target wait for lock.

Missile step to next station.

Set TGP back to SOI

TMS right short to re-command a handoff for the second missile

Set WPN as SOI designate second target and lock

Verify locks in HUD should be 2 circles labelled 1 and 2 (for missiles 1 and 2 respectively)

Rifle x2

I left it in MAN mode seemed to work, also thinking about it you could probably just TMS right on the second missile to re-command a hand off rather than moving the TGP just going to try it.

Edit - yes TMS right short to re-command a hand off for the second missile rather than moving the TGP to a new point works.

updated the above

One thing to note multi locks only work with single missiles, I've had no luck getting them to work from multi racks when you step to the next station the first station forgets the lock so you can only fire single missiles from one pylon. No idea if this is intentional or still WIP i'm assuming WIP

One thing to note multi locks only work with single missiles, I've had no luck getting them to work from multi racks when you step to the next station the first station forgets the lock so you can only fire single missiles from one pylon. No idea if this is intentional or still WIP i'm assuming WIP

That explains why I wasn't able to do it!

Can't get a multiple shot.

I followed Grim Reapers tutorial to the letter. With 2 G's - one on each rail, I tried AUTO and MAN handoffs, got two tgt circles on the HUD, press release button - The two circles disappear and only one missile comes off the rail and hits the target. Only one. What am I doing wrong?

SB11 out

CPU: intel Core i7 9700K ~ 3.6 GHZ , nVidia RTX2060 SUPER, 32GB 3300 Mhz RAM, DELL 24" LED. Windows 10